23 (Slight 🍋)

Kagami leans down and kisses my lips deeply. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I open it wider, our tongues dancing around each other.

Kagami's hand makes its way up to my breast. He grips it softly through my shirt and I moan onto his mouth.

He kisses me with more need now, one hand still groping my boob, the other tangled in my hair.

My underwear is damp and I can feel Kagami's need for me pulsing against my leg.

Kagami removes my shirt and moves his hands under my bra. I moan as he runs his fingers over my nipple a few times.

He pulls away from the kiss and kisses down my neck and back up my to my lips.

He kisses my lips for a few minutes and then kisses my cheek, licks and kisses down my neck, and then makes his way to my boobs.

He kisses the parts of my boobs that he can but eventually asks for permission to remove my bra. I grant it to him.

Kagami unclips my bra and immediately sucks on my boobs, his tongue circling around my nipple. The one that he isn't sucking, he grips and gropes it in his hand. Each flick of his tongue sends a pleasing jolt through my body.

"Taiga~" I moan softly.

Kagami looks up at me as he releases my left boob from his mouth. He holds eye contact as he slowly inches towards my lips.

Our lips connect again and he grinds himself against me.

I bite Kagami's lip softly as I pull away from the kiss.

"You okay?" Kagami asked as he presses his forehead against mine.

"I'm okay...it's just Junpei is upstairs." I say slowly.

Kagami smiles and pecks my lips softly. He rolls over on my bed and lays flat on his back.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about him." Kagami states. He adjusts his pants and sighs. "I'm sorry if I- uh, overstepped?"

I shake my head and cover my exposed top half.

"No no, it's okay." I grab what I thought was my shirt from the floor. It ends up being Kagami's but I just put it on anyways. I glance at Kagami.

"Maybe if we were at your place and not here..."

Kagami looks at me, his red eyes tearing into my soul.

He smiles and shakes his head.

"Whenever you're ready babe. There's no rush."

Kagami opens his arms and I cuddle into him.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

Kagami smacks his lips and kisses my forehead.

"Don't apologize, you're good."

He squeezes me and then there's a knock on my door. Kagami grabs a small pillow from my bed and places it on his lap.

"Come in?" I yell.

Junpei walks into the room door with his hand over his eyes.

"Do you guys wanna go to the park or something?" Junpei asked.

I giggle and Kagami laughs.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" I asked.

"I didn't wanna walk in on anything I didn't wanna see." Junpei states as he removes his hand from his eyes. "Me and Riko are going to the park. I thought it'd be a nice surprise if Kagami joined us, if he wants to of course."

Kagami looks at me and I look at him.

"Uhhh, when?" Kagami asked.

"Like an hour or so." Junpei replies.

"Sure, I'll go. Can I have my clothes?"

Junpei nods his head and exits my room.

"Can I have some lotion...and a towel?"

I raise an eyebrow at Kagami, my cheeks heating up.

Is he gonna go-? You know, none of my business.

I get up and grab him everything he asked for.

Kagami laughs and walks into my bathroom.

He closes and locks the door to my bathroom before opening it a minute later.

"I know how this looks, but I promise I'm just taking a shower!" Kagami says.

"Sure." I tease him.

He laughs one more time before locking the bathroom door.
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Word Count: 669