37 🍋

Kagami's been asleep for about an hour now. He been sleeping peacefully the whole time up until now. Now he's squirming in his sleep and muttering things under his breath.

I can't tell if he's having a bad dream or a good one. Kagami's grinds his hips in his sleep and then moans.

Since I don't know any other way to stop him, I shake him and he stops slowly opening his eyes.

"You okay?" Kagami asked in his sleepy voice as he sits up in his bed.

I nod and Kagami yawns.

"Damnit..." Kagami groans as he rubs his forehead.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Kagami nods his head no.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Kagami motions to his crotch and I blush slightly.

I hop off his bed and then walk to his door, locking it. I walk back over to Kagami and I beckon him to the edge of the bed.

He sits there and I drop to my knees slowly. My heart thumps quickly in my chest as I reach for the buckle of his pants. I unbuckle his pants and remove them from his body.

Kagami watches me with lust filled eyes. I run my hand over his length through his boxers and he sucks in a breath. I take off his boxers and then I grab his dick stroking it slowly.

Kagami let's out a pleased hum once I wrap my lips around him.

I guide my head up and down his dick and he moans softly.

"Y/n~!" He whispers.

I moan in response to him, the vibrations making his head go back. Kagami grabs the back of my head and he makes me suck slower.

His breathing is heavy and I feel him throbbing in my mouth.

I lick the length of his dick and then I circle my tongue on his tip slowly, holding eye contact with him. I suck his tip and Kagami let's out a low, rough grunt.

He bucks his hips into my mouth causing him to slide deeper in my throat. My throat tightens around him and I gag.

Kagami's shaky breath fills my ears as his warm seed fills my mouth. I lick his dick clean and then wipe my mouth.

Kagami is laid back on his bed now, chest rising and falling as he catches his breath.

He sits up and looks at me. I blush slightly as he pulls me into a slow and sweet kiss.

"Thank you baby..." he states between kisses.

"Anytime.." I reply against his lips.

I climb onto his lap straddling his waist as I kiss him. My hands are tangled in his hair and his rest on my waist.

I slip my tongue in his mouth and kiss him deeply.

I grind my waist against his and we both moan softly. I pull away from the kiss, eyes closed, my forehead against his.

"I want you." I say softly.