36

By the time we're finished with lunch, it's three in the afternoon. Kagami and I decided to go to an arcade nearby.

Right now we're playing the basketball game.

Kagami is making all his shots and meanwhile, I'm making like three out of every seven attempts.

This is my third loss in a row.

"Want another rematch?" He asked.

I shake my head.

"No, no, no! Let's tryyy..." I trail off scanning the aracade. "Air hockey!"

"Ooh, you're gonna lose!" Kagami states as we walk over.

I swipe our card.

"We'll see." I smile at him.

I grab the puck from my side of the table and the air starts flowing out of it. Once Kagami grabs his mallet, we start playing.

The puck glides across the table, bouncing off of the edges quickly. I hit the puck on the corner and Kagami doesn't have enough time to react. I score the point.

Kagami loses all of the games because I'm the air hockey undefeated champion.

"Why didn't I get a warning you were so good?" Kagami asked as we walk over to a claw machine game.

I swipe the card for him to play and he focuses on the claw game.

"You never asked." I reply. "Go a little to the right."

Kagami is aligned perfectly with the little plush tiger we're tryin to win.

He pressed the button to lower the claw and we both watch as it drops onto the tiger. It closes around it, and then it moves it over the little hole to drop it. The tiger almost slips out but it makes it.

Kagami grabs the tiger and smiles at it.

"Nice." He says.

He places it on my head and I scrunch my nose at him. The red haired boy laughs and grabs it from me.

A couple of teens walk past us and one of the girls smacks the guy next to her.

"See Julian! They're matching and it's cute!" The girl says.

I can't hear the rest of their conversation because they're walking away now.

I look at Kagami and see he's also wearing white with blue jeans. I smile at him and he's trying not to smile back at me.

"Did you match with me on purpose?" I tease.

Kagami shakes his head and looks away with a smile on his face.

"Nah, I just grabbed a shirt that was gonna coordinate with yours."

"Yeah that's matching silly!" I chuckled.

Kagami laughs.

"Yeah I know, I did it on purpose."

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

When we make it back home, Alex is watching a show on the living room couch. She doesn't have a shirt on despite Kagami talking to her again. She has on a sports bra and some shorts.

"Hi Alex." I state as I walk to the kitchen.

"Hello Y/n. Ho Kagami."

"Hey." Kagami replies.

"Did you just get back from a run or something?" I asked, placing my leftover food in the fridge.

"A run?" Alex asked confused. "No, why do you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know..." I pause for a few seconds. "I was trying to find a reason as to why you're still walking around here with a bra on...figured you just got back from a run and didn't change into some clothes yet."

Alex is silent on the couch and Kagami looks at me, interested in what I'm gonna say next.

"Go put on a shirt. You shouldn't be walking around a guys house in a sports bra unless it's your boyfriend, which it's not. We're tired of seeing you half naked." I say as I walk back over to her, blocking the television from her view.

"Y/n! I told you I hate being restricted to cl-!" Alex starts.

I cut her off.

"You can hate it all you want, but you're staying here rent free when honestly you could be staying at a hotel...and Kagami hasn't asked you for anything...just to keep on a damn shirt and dress appropriately, and you can't even do that!" I rant. "And it's disrespectful to me."

Alex walks over to her bag and grabs a shirt from it. She puts it on and then mumbles under her breath thinking I can't hear her.

"Happy now?"

"Actually I am." I walk away from her and into Kagami's room.

Kagami follows silently after me.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." Kagami says with a chuckle.

"I wasn't even mean to her." I say.

Kagami lays down on his bed and sighs.

"I don't know..." he trails off. "Would you be mad if I take a nap?"

"No, go for it."

I lay down with him, scrolling on my phone and he falls asleep.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Word Count: 790