13

"Before we play this team tomorrow, we've gotta examine our old films from previous games against them." I state.

"They'll show us what to expect from them and some watch fors." Riko adds on.

She starts the tape and we take turns piggybacking on each other's observations explaining what we can do differently or what we can even do the same.

After watching film for a bit, we head back into the gym.

"Oh, Y/n! I need you to lead practice again next week. I have another assignment to do after school." Riko says.

I nod my head.

"Sounds good! By then I'll know a thing or two!" I smile as I wiggle my book that Izuki got me. I'm halfway through it now.

Riko smiles back at me and leads the boys in some conditioning.

They do full court sprints, an intense full court game, and more.

After practice Junpei and I go out to dinner with our dad. We have a little family game night at the table as we wait for our food, and then we head home together.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"What do you mean am I free right now?" I ask as I rub my eyes and let out a yawn.

Kagami's just called me and I don't know if he knows, but it is like late in the night. I don't completely mind because I wasn't sleeping anyways.

"I can't sleep and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I don't know, maybe it was a silly idea-!"

"No no, it's just a- a school night Tiger." I chuckle.

Kagami sighs and laughs.

"I'm just so bored...I'm still adjusting to this time change sometimes."

I nod my head even though he can't see me.

"I understand that. I was like that too."

There's a pause and then Kagami speaks.

"How was your day?"

"My day went pretty great! Went to school, had dinner with the family, finished my homework quickly, now I'm talking to you. How was yours?"

"Pretty normal." Kagami states. "You know what would make it greater?"

I can hear him stretching on the other side of the line.

"What?"

"We should hang out together. Right now, go on an adventure."

I let out a short laugh, snorting as a result of Kagami's boldness.

"Do you want Junpei to kill you?" I ask.

"Did you know your laugh is cute?" Kagami asked avoiding my question.

I smile to myself and sit up in my bed.