7

The week after that we play Jitsuzen High. The match ends with us on top 118 to 79.

A couple of days later we play Kinga High. We end up beating them 92 to 71.

Round four of the preliminaries goes to us as well. Meijō Academy wasn't a great team because of an encounter that occurred between Kagami, Kuruko, and a couple of their players at the park last week. The final score was 108 to 41, but we have another game against Hakuryō High that same day.

Because my team just finished a game, their strength and stamina aren't one hundred percent. Final score? 89 to 87... Seirin on top! That means we move on to the Semi-finals.

We face off against Seihō High and win 73 to 71.

After a long week, we finally make it to the finals. The pressure is on because we are going up against Shūtoku High.

Shūtoku has been playing teams and beating them with their eyes closed because they have one of the legendary Generation of Miracles on their team, Shintarō Midorima.

They are going to be tough to beat, but I think my boys have what it takes to make that win happen.

Next stop, the finals baby!

During practice the next week, the boys sharpen up on their skills.

Currently Kagami and I are walking to our next class together since we ran into each other in the halls.

He keeps on talking about how he's a little nervous about the upcoming game, but he is also super excited to play.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

After school I can barely keep my composure. I'm so excited to watch todays game. Going up against The Generation of Miracles most accurate shooter is super exciting.

During first period I can't stop talking to Kuruko about tonight game. I would've done the same to Kagami but he was sleeping during both of our classes we have together.

Right now the team is getting ready to play in the locker room. Riko is going around massaging each of the boys and I walk around with Gatorade's and bananas for them to eat so everyone has energy for the game.

Kagami is currently sleeping on the floor, his tiny snores fill the air.

I have half a mind to wake him up but another part of me is saying let him rest.

"Kagami, if you sleep now your body will get cold! Wake up!" Riko yells as she gets ready to wake him up.

Junpei sighs then speaks.

"Let him rest."

"Yeah he isn't usually this tired after a game." Someone says.

"Yeah four fouls will do that to ya." Koganei states.

A couple of minutes later, everyone begins to walk out of the locker room.

Once we're halfway down the hall, I realize Kagami is still asleep on the floor.

I walk back to the locker room and lean down to wake him up.

He opens his eyes with a groan and smacks his lips.

"The hell you wake me up for?" Kagami asked his voice raspy and deep.

"We have a game in ten minutes, you need to go warm up and stretch...you're a starter, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I know, I'm coming right now."

We exit the locker room together and Kagami jogs to the gym.

I walk after him and sit down on the chairs by the sidelines.

Kagami is currently throwing a free throw. He makes it easily.

Junpei grabs the ball and tells the team to huddle up.

They speak about their game plan and then the huddle ends.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Word Count:  600