38

"Tiger, look at this adorable plushy!" I state as grab a nearby stuffed animal dolphin.

Kagami glances at me and then at the plushy. He chuckles and then elbows Junpei lightly to get his attention.

"Buy your sister that plushie Junpei." Kagami states.

"Riko, buy your friend this plushie." Junpei says.

"Y/n buy this plushie for yourself!" Riko replies.

I narrow my eyes at my brother, boyfriend, and friend. They all laugh at the same time and then Kagami grabs the plushie from me.

He walks over to the register and buys the stuffed animal for me. When he's back from the register, Junpei looks at him.

"Why do you spoil her?" Junpei asked. "She has a million of these things at home."

Kagami wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Same reason you would spoil Riko if she asked for somethin' she really wanted..."

Junpei stays silent for a moment and then changes the subject.

"We still goin to the beach?" He asked. "Don't tell me I brought my beach clothes for nothing."

"I'm still down, it'll be nice to lay down and relax in the sun." Kagami states.

I nod.

"Can we stop by the cafe first? I'm a little hungry." Riko states.

"I'm always down for food." Kagami states.

We all walk to the cafe and Kagami and Junpei save us a table while me and Riko order our food.

"Can I have..." I look at the menu and order everything for everyone.

As I gather my cash, I see someone else walk over to the register. I hand the cash to the cashier and the other worker hands me a paper.

"I'm just the messenger." Is all he says before walking away.

I don't have time to look at the paper because the cashier hands me my receipt and change.

"You're order 25!" They say.

I nod and me and Riko walk to Kagami and Junpei.

I place the paper and down on the table and then Riko grabs it.

"The messenger thinks you're cute." Riko reads.

I chuckle and grab the paper from Riko.

The only thing on the paper is the message and a phone number. Kagami grabs the paper and then glances at me. Jealousy dances in his eyes for a second before he looks at me.

"What kinda pickup line...?" Kagami asked as he rests his chin in his hand.

"He handed the note to Y/n and then said "I'm just the messenger" and walked away."

Kagami scoffs and then chuckles.

"Shy boy rizz." He states.