19

The next day, I get ready to go to the park with Junpei.

He's insisting that I go with him because a bunch of the team is going to be there. I'm not sure if he wants me to coach, but that's not what I'll be doing.

I'll be finishing up a drawing I've been working on. Maybe if I finish it quick enough I'll play a few games with them.

I wait for Junpei on the stairs and sit down on the bottom step. My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket.

There's a new text from Kagami.

Loser🐯 about to head to bed...I hope you have a good day 🖤

Goodnight Kagami 💙

Junpei walks down the stairs and I pocket my phone.

"Do you think we could take your car? Mine only has enough gas to make it to the gas station."

"Sure, why not." I reply.

I get up off the step and I grab my car keys.

We walk to my car and get inside.

Once we're all buckled and everything, I start to drive.

"How'd you sleep?" Junpei asked.

"I slept alright, you?"

"Not too bad..." Junpei trails off.

We arrive at the park and Junpei grabs his basketball.

I see some of the team standing there shooting around.

I get out the car and walk towards the boys who are playing.

"Hey guys!" I state as I sit down at a bench nearby.

"Hey Y/n!" Kuruko states as he dribbles the ball.

Izuki walks over to me and sits down. He places an arm around my shoulders.

"Guess what!" Izuki states.

"What's up?"

"I got a promotion to manager! I'll be your boss after training!" Izuku states with a wink.

I laugh and he removes his arm from around me.

"Damn, as if you weren't bad enough as a shift leader!"

Izuki laughs and then someone calls him onto the court.

I continue my drawing and I'm closer to finishing it then I remember. I finish the drawing in twenty minutes.

Since I have nothing else to do, I walk to my car and put my art stuff away.

I go to the trunk and grab the bag that's in there. I walk to the parks bathroom and change into the clothes that are in the bag.

It's a pair of my (f/c) basketball shorts and a matching (f/c) nike shirt. I tie my hair up into a (ponytail / bun).

I'm sure someone will want to sit this next game out. I'll play for fun.