20

Once we arrive at home, I walk into my room.

I keep on going back to his story, looking at the picture. Kagami is looking somewhere else in the picture, not focused on the camera at all and Alex, she's doing the same pose as before. Kissy face and holding up a peace sign.

I take a deep breath attempting to calm myself down.

Why they're hanging out this late outside of practice is beyond me, but I do not like it.

The picture was posted fifteen minutes ago.

I wonder if he'll answer if I text him? Or maybe call him?

I sigh again.

He's only there for two more weeks, Y/n...then he'll be back to you and not with Alex.

I glance down at the photo again.

So much can happen in two weeks...

I pick up my phone and type a message to Kagami.

'Hey Tiger, I miss you' is what I type but I delete it. 'Kagami?' Delete. 'How's your day going? Having fun with Alex?' Definitely a no. I delete the message again and roll my eyes.

Hey, you up?

Kagami doesn't answer for another ten minutes.

Loser🐯 i am. you okay?

Yeah, I was just thinking about you.

Loser🐯 awe 🖤
Loser🐯 i was thinkin about you too

Really?

Loser🐯 always...
Loser🐯 you live in my head rent free, Y/n

I smile at my phone and sit down on my bed.

Kagami's typing bubbles appear and then another message comes in.

Loser🐯 can I call you in a bit? you're off of work today, right?

Yeah I am. I'll be free for the rest of the day

Loser🐯 cool..talk to you soon

While I wait on Kagami's call, I decide on taking a shower because I smell like outside and sweat.

I'm in the shower for half an hour and by the time I'm dressed another five minutes have passed.

Still no call...maybe I should call him?

As I'm debating, my phone rings. It's Taiga. He's calling me on FaceTime.

I make sure I look good and then I answer the phone.

My red haired boyfriend appears on my phone screen. He's got no shirt on so I can only assume he's about to head to bed. His necklace is scrambled across his chest and he's holding one arm behind his neck casually, holding the phone up with the other.