26

After school Junpei meets me by the stairs like normal. We immediately head to the gym and get ready for our away game.

The bus takes us to the school where the games being held. I'm sitting in between Junpei and Kagami.

Junpei is deep in thought looking out the bus window and Kagami is sitting there with his eyes closed and head leaned back.

He has his hand in mine, and he's rubbing small circles on it.

He still hasn't told me what he wanted to tell me...

Part of me wants to bring it up, but the other half just wants to leave it be.

I'm sure he hasn't forgotten he has to tell me something, but maybe a reminder won't hurt...

"Tiger-!"
"Sup pretty girl?"

"Did you forget that you have to tell me something?"

Kagami shakes his head no.

"Nah-" he sighs. "Junpei's gonna tell you- uh, after the game."

Junpei looks at me and then continues looking out the window.

"Can I know no-?"
"I'll tell you after the game."

Junpei replies immediately. Usually I would ask again to see if he'd budge and tell me anyway, but I don't ask. The tone in his voice lets me know that he won't change his mind.

I just wanna know what the hell is going on!

The rest of the ride is silent.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Word Count: 227