22

Kagami and I walk into my room. I keep my door open so Junpei won't freak out.

I walk to my bed, pick up the remote to my television, and then I open up Netflix.

"Pick a movie for us to watch." I say as I toss the remote to Kagami.

He catches it and makes himself comfortable on my bed.

"Anyone I want?" He asked.

I nod as I walk out the room.

I turn back around and poke my head into the room.

"Nothing too scary!" I say before disappearing again.

I make a bag of popcorn and grab us some candies that we have in the pantry.

I also grab something for us to drink. When I walk back into my room, Kagami is patiently waiting for me. He has a movie paused on the screen and I hop into bed with him.

He opens his arms for me to cuddle with him and I scoot over.

He wraps his arm around me and and I lean into his chest. He kisses my head before pressing play on the movie.

"I should've known you'd pick Coach Carter." I state as the name of the movie displays itself on the screen.

"You've never seen it before and it's one of my favorites..." Kagami says.

He reaches for the popcorn bag and grabs a handful of it. We finish the popcorn in no time. I move the candies and sodas to my dresser since we're both not eating them.

We're about forty minutes into the movie when Kagami keeps on fanning himself with his shirt.

"Are you hot?" I asked as I look at him.

"I don't know, you tell me." Kagami says with a wink and a smile.

I giggle and shake my head.

"Temperature wise, Silly."

Kagami nods his head.

"Junpei has my bag with my clothes in it because he had to hide it from you." Kagami says. "I'll be right back."

"But you're my pillow and I'm so comfy." I whine.

Kagami looks at me, a pink tint now on his cheeks.

"Just take off your shirt if you're hot..." I state with a shrug. "It's not like I don't see you with it off all the time."

"True." Kagami replies.

He tries not to move me too much as he remove his shirt. I keep my eyes on the movie and I feel Kagami staring at me.

He's up to something...

My vision is obstructed by Kagami's shirt that he's thrown over my face.

"Kagami-!" I yelp.

Kagami is currently laughing his ass off, proud of what he's done.

"Oh you think it's funny, huh?" I ask.

I throw the shirt over to him and it lands on his face.

I take this as a chance to tackle him, straddle his waist, and tickle him in his stomach.

"Say you're sorry!" I demand as I tickle him

Kagami doesn't say anything as he continues to laugh. He grabs my waist, trying to take me off of him, failing. I laugh and it takes a few more seconds before Kagami finally gives in.

"Haha, okay, okayyy-hehe, I-I'm sorry!" Kagami apologizes in between laughs.

I stop tickling him and then I lay back down next to him.

Haha, sweet sweet victor-

My thoughts get interrupted by Kagami rolling on top of me. His body is between my legs and he tickles my sides.

"Payback time!" Kagami says as he tickles my sides.

I throw my head back and laugh as I try to move his hands.

"Kaga- Kagami! Hahahaha, stop, stop, stoppp!" I laugh.

I'm laughing so hard that my stomach hurts.

Kagami stops ticking my sides and then leans forward on his elbows, one on either side of my head.

Our lips are just inches apart

Our lips are just inches apart. I glance at his lips and lean forward pecking his lips softly. Kagami leans down and presses his lips to mine.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

A/n: I stopped here because I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep things PG-13 or go 18+, so I'll let you guys decide how the next chapter goes.

Vote in the comments, lemon or no lemon?

Word Count: 696