10. Talk About Open*

-Kevin's Point of View-

"What's up, Kevo?"

I sat next to Scott in their hotel room. How did they get two beds and we got one? They even had a couch! Esther and I needed to have a conversation. I sighed and leaned forwards resting my elbows on my thighs.

"I think I'm questioning my sexuality."

Scott was stunned silent. He took off his hat, ran his hands through his hair, and replaced the cheetah print hat on his head. There was a long silence before he turned his body slightly in my direction.

"Really? I mean... At least with Avi I expected this conversation, but... Oh my gosh! What I said at the restaurant! I'm so sorry."

"No. Don't be sorry. That was... It was fine."

For two people that always kept rooms cold, they had the heat up way too high in their hotel room. I took my jacket off, leaving me in one of my solid black tank tops. I sat my jacket down next to me and turned to look at Scott who was slowly looking me up and down with his bottom lip tucked in his mouth.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm checking you out."

"Alexander Kirk."

"We're in an open relationship!" He smiled and scooted closer to me, rubbing my thigh lightly.

"Really?" I sat up straight and looked down at his hand. I was starting to have fun with all this sex I was having.

"Yeah! Sometimes I see random people. Sometimes he sees random people. Sometimes we see random people together..." He turned to face me and leaned in to kiss me, stopping just before his lips met mine. "Wait, I'm not pushing you into this am I?"

I chuckled and pulled him into my lap. I realized then just how light he was. I could probably throw him around with no problem. He was heavier than Mitch, but lighter than Avi. Weird. I stood up and carried him over to the table on the far end of the room. He wrapped his mile long legs around me and hugged my neck. I started to kiss his neck when I felt him grinding against me. I hugged him, letting one of my hands trail down to his butt. Scott pulled my lips against his and held me there for a moment. I could already feel myself sweating. Scott pulled my tank over my head, tucking the front of it behind my head. He smiled and pulled his shirt off. I unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, I didn't feel like taking off his shoes. I kneeled and pulled him forwards. I looked around quickly and found the bottle of lube that was just sitting out of the table.

"Why is this just out?"

"Mitch leaves it out in case Avi drops by."

I refused to ask any more questions. I applied some lube to my finger and pressed it inside Scott. He leaned back on his hands and let a moan escape his lips. I thought about what Avi had taught me and decided to experiment with Scott a little. I wiggled my finger, like Avi had taught me, and sucked Scott into my mouth. Scott had his hand pressed against the back of my head, probably because I had no hair to grab, and grunted a little. I wanted to be inside him. My body needed it. I pulled away from Scott, but before I could grab a condom, he jumped off the table and kneeled in front of me. Something had told me that Mitch was absurdly good with his mouth, but I never would have expected Scott to be anywhere near the same level. I leaned forwards on the table a little and felt the pleasure from Scott. He pulled away from me after a while and slid on the condom for me. I stepped back and let him stand up. He turned around to find the lube and I couldn't resist bending him over the table. He handed me the lube and I rubbed some over the condom before slowly pushing inside him. I pressed against this back slightly as I pumped into him. He smashed his fist against the table and said a few expletives before pushing up on his elbows. I moved my hands to his hips and focused on this one spot that I'd hit with Avi that I remembered. I thought back to stroking Mitch that time on the bus and decided to try that. I leaned forwards a little more to push deeper into Scott.

"How are... you so... so good?" He moaned while clawing the tabletop.

"I've got some practice..." I smiled and kissed the back of his neck before drilling him into the small table. I remembered the way my body moved and how Avi screamed and wanted to improve on that. I kept my one hand busy stroking Scott and moved the other to push down on his lower back. He grabbed my wrist and turned his upper body just slightly, dropping his forehead to the table. He moaned my name, which turned out to be a huge turn on.

"Say my name louder. It's hot."

He laughed a little and moaned my name in that raspy voice of his. He pushed up to his hands and arched his back, bending his knees just slightly. His body was starting to quiver. I hugged him, kissing his neck and over to his shoulders.

"Bite me," He grunted. I smiled and nibbled at the small area where his shoulder and his neck met. I stayed towards the back of his neck, so if he was wearing a t-shirt, he could still kind of cover it. He was so erotic. He moaned and grunted some things I'd never heard before. He was like a porn star. There wasn't a camera in here was there? I was so close. He was close. I pushed my forehead against his back and pumped as fast and as hard as I could, making sure I kept stroking him until we both released. I stumbled back and fell onto Scott's bed and watched him turn around to sit on the table.

"That... That was great! I wasn't expecting that from you."

"I wasn't expecting to do you, so I guess we're even."

He laughed and wiped some of the sweat from his forehead. He stood up, pulled up his pants, and went into the near by bathroom. I heard some water running before he came back out with a dry towel. He started wiping my chest and up to my face. He leaned forwards and pecked my lips before letting go of the towel and walking around to find his shirt. I spent a little time cleaning myself up and dressed while certain events replayed in my head. He found it on the side of the couch and pulled it on before flopping down in his bed behind me.

"You're really good. Do girls feel that with you too?"

"I believe so, yeah," I laughed. I walked to put the towel back in the bathroom, stopping for my routine swole check in the mirror.

"How are you still single?"

"I don't start conversations with 'hi, I'm great in bed' so generally no one knows."

He laughed and I walked back to him. "You should go to your room. I'm sure Avi's looking for you by now."

I laughed and ruffled his hair before I left. I walked down the empty hall for a little while before I saw Mitch leaving our room.

"Oh, hey, Kevin!"

"Hey..." I had furrowed my eyebrows, which made him laugh. He tapped me on my shoulder and walked past me towards his room.

When I opened the door, Avi was sitting in the nude, with his head resting in his hands and his hair everywhere.

"Avi? You alright?"

"I'm... Mitch just rode my soul..."

"I'm sorry, what?"