Kidnapped

Cursing

Slight Blood

Countryhumans (sorry!)

"Y-you fucker," Russia spat, his English breaking. "I'm sorry Ruski bear," the other country said. They were wearing a neutral expression with hints of... longing? sadness? But, there was no murderous intent in the striped country's eyes. "How do you-" before Russia could finish out growling his sentence, he fell to his knees. Russia's mind was reeling and his head began to swim as if a small ocean were just dumped into his brain. A small amount of blood was coming from where he had been hit. Not a major blow or anything, just enough to try and knock him out without all that much pain. He woke up coughing and spluttering. His vision was coming back slowly. The room was dim, but he could make out the shadow of a person standing in the corner. He couldn't see where the other country was looking because, strangely, they had a blindfold on. They were wearing a black t-shirt with beige, baggy cargo pants. His boots were tall and lace-up-- with heels. This almost made Russia snort, but his throat burned." I see your awake now Ruski," the new country said. His tone held no malice, just a slight trace of amusement." How the fuck do you know my name!? " The last part of his sentence came out in Russian as his thick accent had shown through with his stress.

The striped country just looked at him. Or rather, Russia assumed he looked at him. He walked toward the Russian with slow steps. Russia flinched and tried to move back, but he was trapped against the wall.

(A/N: Just to clarify, Russia isn't tied up or anything. Just trapped in the room)

He stopped about a foot away and looked at him. "Who are you!?" Russia tried again, collecting his English. "Meri," the other country said, "My names Meri." He looked calm and collected. The name seemed to ring a bell, but Russia couldn't place it. He just scowled at the odd country.

Sup. Have some shitty CH writing. pfft- I don't know why I did this. This was completley random.