Melanie Martinez Song CH Animation Ideas

So, this is just all ideas. I love Melanie Martinez music, so yesterday I was listening to some. I kind of came up with ideas for Country Humans animatics or stories with some of my favorites by Melanie. So. Here we are. Enjoy ramblings about my random thoughts.

Crybaby: I do not know much about the history of the Philippines. I have not been taught any of it in my history class, but I have learned tidbits from Country Humans. Naturally. Anyways, from what I've seen/learned, I think Crybaby could work as a history-based thing. Basically, Philippines as the crybaby for most of the song. And the three times that she says "they call you crybaby, crybaby" Japan (or Japanese Empire, I really don't know), Spain (or Spanish Empire), and America as the people that call him crybaby. And in the last part when they change to "they call me crybaby", it should be Marshall Law.

Dollhouse: THE SOVIET FAMILY!!!!! USSR as the mother in this scenario, but I'm honestly not sure who the mother could be. When it says "Hey girl, open the wall, play with your dolls" it could be where there's a dollhouse that's opened that represents "their house" and the person opening the "dollhouse" constantly changes. You can only see their arms, but the pattern is changing. Some example countries maybe Japan, Germany, America, France, Britain, etc. Anyways, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Uzbekistan (these are in no particular order btw) are all the kids in the "dollhouse". The former soviet states. 

Mad Hatter: The axis powers!!!! You can't tell me that they weren't "off their rockers". I mean, you can but... Anyways! Yeah! The axis powers for Mad Hatter. Nothing particularly specific...

Tag, Your It: This one is sort of... weird. WWII themed pretty much. Poland as Melanie and if you can't guess, Third and Soviet as the fuckers mentioned in the song. I have developed this one way to much in my head for someone who has no capabilities for animation TvT  But, yeah. Basically, Poland is Melanie. When she says "Can any-body hear me I'm hidden underground" the first time, it's basically Poland trapped six feet under with a split going down his head. The second time when she says "Can any-body hear me, am I talking to myself?" Poland is split in half and staring at both halves, singing to each other basically. Oh, yeah, definitely gore/blood. Couldn't leave that out of a list of Melanie song animations could I?

High School Sweethearts: AmeRus AmeRus AmeRus AMERUS. I learned that apparently the first person in the ship name is dominant, so I was thinking AmeRus for this one. America as Melanie and Russia as the person she's talking/singing to. Maybe light lemons when she says "If you can't handle the choking, the biting, the smothering, the loving until you can't handle it no more, "no more"."? So yes. High School AU AmeRus. I have said AmeRus a lot haven't I?    AmeRus AmeRus AmeRus AmeRus AmeRus...

Principal: Ok. Yes, another history-based thing. The principal is the British Empire/Kingdom and 13 Colonies (or old Ame for those of you with thick skulls(jk jk)) is Melanie. Maybe (old) France,  the Spanish Empire, and the Russian Empire (do they have other names?) as the 'classmates' that occasionally appear.