Checkmate

"Check and mate~" he said, lazily drawing out every word with a malicious grin on his face. "No... you're going to disrupt the whole space time continuum! The world will fall apart!" she screeched. "You should have thought about that before-hand~" his smile grew broader, spreading to all the toothy grins plastered around his face in various spots. His eyes blinked one at a time, all 12 of them. He held up a hand to stop her protests, leaving only tears to fall from her hands. She whimpered like a lost puppy, which she almost was now.

The universe was now in the hands of a reckless ruler, a tyrant with no other interest except destruction, pure bloodlust. The white angel was pushed away. Her wings now had no influence anymore. Now, the black and red ruler was back and he had no intentions of letting the world out of his grasp this time. 

The world was different now. Peace was no longer in reach. It had been pushed further away and instead, violence was shoved in their face. Humans suffered and even the immortal plane was turning to chaos. 

A/N: So, the guy in this one has multiple eyes and mouths around his face. I know it's kinda creepy but I have loved the idea of characters with more than two eyes on their face and I have recently began to love more than one mouth. Adds more creep to grinning. And blinking. Anyways, the girl has her eyes on her hands, so when she cries, it basically drips the tears from her hands.