Chapter 3- I Need To Know Toms

Tommy POV

"Toms?" Wilbur's voice paused, softly knocking on the door. Tommy only buried himself further into his blankets. He just wanted to be left alone. He was so sick of everyone constantly worrying. He was so sick of being a burden.

The door creaked open as the brunette stepped into the room. Tommy felt the edge of the bed sink and he knew he couldn't hide. It wasn't long before the blankets were slowly pulled off. 

Wilbur gently pulled Tommy into his lap. He didn't miss his tear stained cheeks, only worrying him further.

"What's the matter?" he asked gently, beginning to thread his fingers through the boy's golden hair.

Tommy shook his head, trying to ignore the bully's words that still echoed in his head.

"I can't help if I don't know."

"It's nothing." the younger finally spoke, leaning into his brother's touch.

"It must be something if its got you this upset." Again the younger shook his head, making Wilbur sigh. "If someone's bullying you-"

"I said it's nothing!" Tommy snapped, immediately feeling his guilt pool up in his chest. Here he was, yelling at Wilbur when it wasn't even his fault. "I-I'm sorry Wil." he immediately apologized.

"It's alright Toms" Wilbur gave him a small smile. "But I really have to know. If I have to ask Tubbo, I will. But it might just be easier if you tell me."

Tommy bit his lip, a wave of nervousness washing over him. What if he was just overreacting? What if Wilbur just laughed at him? What if he just needed thicker skin? He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. "Some kids were just teasing me..." he began, unsure of how much he wanted to tell the older.

"What kind of teasing?" Wilbur pressed, raising an eyebrow.

"They just said some things..." Tommy's voice trailed off as he looked away.

"What did they say Tommy?" the blonde couldn't meet his eyes. He couldn't break in front of his brother. Wilbur gently lifted his chin, meeting his eyes. "I know you remember, I can still see the pain in your eyes."

Tommy broke, finally allowing the hot tears to fall down his cheeks. A heart wrenching sob escaped his lips before he could prevent it.

Wilbur's heart broke at the sight. He hated seeing Tommy cry. He hated feeling so powerless. He pulled the poor boy closer, wanting nothing more than to take the pain away. Still he wanted to know what had been said. What had broken him like this?

"They told me to kill myself-f." Tommy sobbed, clinging tighter to the older.

Wilbur's eyes widened and he immediately held Tommy closer, if that was even possible. Losing his little brother like that was his biggest fear. "Tommy, please-e, don't you ever think that, okay?"

"But-"

"No, Tommy." Wilbur shook his head, feeling his own tears begin to pour. 

A soft knock on the door made both of them look up. Techno poked his head in, his eyes growing twice the size when he saw them crying. Instantly he was at Wilbur's side, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Are you both okay?! What happened?" he asked, watching as Tommy continued to sob.

Wilbur closed his eyes, not sure if he even wanted to tell Techno. But he knew Techno needed to know before he died of worry. "Tommy's getting bullied."

"What?!" Techno exclaimed. "Since when?!" he demanded, causing Tommy to whimper. His eyes softened. He hated when he scared his little brother. He took a deep breath, watching with worry as Tommy looked up at him with broken eyes. He rubbed his back, whispering, "You're okay Toms, you're safe."

Tommy suddenly wrapped his arms around his torso, now clinging to him. Wilbur, not wanting to let him go, continued to hug him, now trapping Techno in an embrace as well. 

Techno stiffened in surprise before hugging both of them. He was not one for physical touch, but he knew what they needed.

Their older brother.

------------

Hope you liked it!

I wrote this in school, so it's a little rough

Hope you have an amazing day!

-Snowy