✨1k Views✨ (I know, it's late)

HOLY FUCKING JOKER WE GOT A THOUSAND READS - probably me a few days ago

Alright, seriously, I can't thank you guys enough for this milestone.

I want to thank especially theparkedcar and BOBBOT164 for this (no, guys, I'm never going to stop tagging you. Ever.), because that same parked car is the reason I started this story.

BOBBOT helped me by indirectly making me start "THUNDERSTORM", mentioning me in one of their stories, and that... one detail seriously didn't need to know about. BOBBOT, you know what I'm talking about.

And I still have to thank you reading this right now.

You're the reason this story is continuing, and also how I've gotten #1 in "#unordinary", and kept that title for two days.

Two days may not sound like a lot, but there are almost 1500 stories in that same tag, so I think it's kinda cool.

Also, on a side note, READ THUNDERSTORM- yeah... anyways, did you know I have another story called thun-

But seriously, I really can't thank you enough for this. Hopefully, we can reach 2000 reads, and maybe even break the walls (you bet I just threw a jjk reference in here) to 10000.

Will we though...? That's going to be entirely up to you. And my alternate accounts. That's a lie. I don't have any alternate accounts.

LOOK I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY, OKAY-

Once again, celebrating one thousand views on my very own story,

"wellston but hell".

-Midnight