Battle

Bold means speech

Bold italics means authors note

Italics means thoughts

Underlined italics means others thoughts

"I- Is that Avery?".

⚠️LANGUAGE⚠️

Ash turned around and said, "Ace, Auggie, Freddie go!". Freddie looked at Ash with wide eyes and said, "No!". I turned around and said, "GO NOW!". Freddie looked at my eyes, my cyan eyes and started to slowly run toward Ace and Auggie. I ran up to Avery, prepared for what was to come.

Avery turned around and said, "Your friends can't help you, there frozen". I didn't turn around; I was focused on Avery. I said, "LOOK WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE YOU'RE SO PETTY. THAT WAS MORE THAN A CENTURY AGO. WHEN IT HAPPENED, JESUS WASN'T EVEN DONE BUILDING THE EARTH YET".

Avery looked at me shocked and I looked him in the eyes. Avery walked closer and tilted his head. He started laughing and I did too, I was on the floor giggling. I sat up and said, "Are you really mad at me, or you just hate me because your used to it?". Avery turned around and said, "I really don't know man. I'm used to always hating you, even for the good things you do".

I looked at Avery and said, "What if we became friends?". Avery looked at me and said, "You tried to kill me". I said, "Yeah but, you tried to kill my boyfriend, my boyfriend's grandma, me, wait you even kidnapped me, again!". Avery said, "Well last time technically Blue did the work I just ordered them around". I rolled my eyes and said, "Why don't you consider it?".

Avery turned to me and said, "I'm used to being known as evil, I don't know how to have an authentic friendship". I sighed and said, "That's what life is for, to learn how". Avery looked at the high ceiling and said, "Yeah well, I'm dying anyway". I turned my head and said, "Well, meet me in the next life. Let's just be friends".

Avery looked at me and said, "Fine". I shook his hand, I felt a wave of something go over me, maybe relief. I stood up and the mall started to spin. Maybe I should deactivate my powers. I let go and the people in the mall started moving again.

I sighed and Ash was running toward me ready to help in any way he can. He looked at me strangely and said, "What is happening?". I smiled and said, "Vre is going to try to be a good guy!". Ash looked at Avery and furrowed his brows. He smiled and said, "I'm willing to forgive you if you prove yourself worthy of something like my forgiveness!".

Avery smiled and Avery turned back to me. Ash said, "Your aura feels really weird, it feels different". I furrowed my brows and said, "What are you talking about? My powers? Or my demeanor?". Ash inspected me and said, "Your powers". I shrugged and said, "I've been training more".

Ash shook his head and said, "No it feels weaker". I furrowed my brows and said, "Stop worrying about me, I'm fine. Let it go". I walked toward Freddie's direction and decided to teleport to the parking lot. I put my hands on my knees and started breathing heavier. Why do I feel weaker? I've been training, that should've felt like nothing.

I caught my breathe and walked toward Freddie's car, he was in the car with August and Ace. He looked like he was worried but still trying to be logical. I tapped on the window glass and said, "I'm all good". Freddie opened the door and said, "What the hell happened!". Freddie looked angry, like furious.

I said, "Calm down, everything is fine". Freddie yelled, "YOU COULD'VE DIED. I'M NOT GONNA LOSE A FRIEND TO SOME CRAZY PERSON! I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE LIKE A LITTLE SISTER TO ME, I CONSIDER YOU FAMILY AT THIS POINT. SO WHY? WHY WERE YOU SO READY TO LEAVE ME?".

I looked down and said, "I was ready to protect you". Freddie looked at me and said, "No, you were ready to hurt yourself. Don't put yourself in that type of danger". I sighed and said, "I'm fine". Freddie said, "Well I'm not! Don't do stuff like that got it".

I was about to answer him but then I heard a knock on the car door. I turned around and Ash said through the glass, "What are you arguing about?". I looked at Freddie and said, "I'm sorry alright. I understand you were worried about me but, it's instinct at this point". Ash looked at the both of us confused and sat in the back of the car.

He said, "come on Adda I think it's for the better that we go home". I nodded and walked out the car, Auggie and Ace followed behind, we walked to the car and Ash said, "Wow, no teleportation?". I said, "No, I think I should give my powers a good break". Ash nodded and got into the car, the car was silent until Ace said, "So were just gonna sit in silence?". Auggie smacked his arm and said, "let Adda have a moment".

I turned to Ash and said, "Is it okay if I stay at your place? I don't feel like teleporting". Ash looked at me shocked and said, "The Adalyn Dara, not jumping at the opportunity to use her powers?! Wow!". I rolled my eyes and said, "I feel like I'm getting really weak and dizzy, maybe it's car sickness". Ash said, "I have a gut feeling it's not that". I furrowed my brows and we arrived at the house.

I began to reach for the door, but Ash said, "You said you feel dizzy, when you get up it'll feel worse, let me help you". I sighed and said, "Fine". Ash opened the door for me, and I walked out as soon as I stood up, I felt my head pounding, the world stared to spin, and everything turned black. What is happening to me?

We are getting close to the end my people....

I won't make another book but I will keep adding to my book left behind which is just short stories that sometime correlates to the story

it's just a book where I write about my characters