Understanding Willow

ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ᴛʜɪꜱ

ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I sighed, "Why do you keep hanging out with them?"

Amity turned away, placing books into shelves that she held in her arm, her cheeks bloomed red in what I could assume was embarrassment. "Because my... my parents forced me to," she looked down for a moment, "They said that Willow isn't worth the trouble of being friends with and they only had me hang out with Boscha and Skara because they're business partners with their parents."

"You can't always let your parents control your life like that, Amity. You have to stand up to them someday," I stamped some of the books that were late. It was my shift to sit at the front desk, and today was a particularly slow day. Amity must've thought so too, every so often she'd put books away, but there were a few times she would forget the cart was next to her while she spoke to me, getting lost in her rant about Boscha and Skara.

I've met Boscha before, she's incredibly rude, and often makes fun of Luz and Willow any chance she gets. There were a few times I had to step in for Willow when Luz wasn't anywhere near. Boscha never really messed with me, I think it's because I choose not to give her any attention when she tries to make fun of me, it aggravates her to no end. She doesn't like getting ignored, that's one thing I've noticed.

Skara, I've never really had a proper introduction to. She is in the same bard class as me and she doesn't seem THAT bad, in fact, she seemed nice. A bit of a ditz, but still nice. And so far, I haven't exactly seen her be rude towards Willow and Luz. I think she was the type who laughs so she can get in good with anyone who's popular so SHE can be considered cool.

Amity groaned, "I wish I could but... I don't know. I feel like I just can't."

"How controlling are they?" Emira and Edric seem so positive and all smiles, yet I wondered how they are at their own home, are their parents just as controlling over them as they are over their younger sister? "I know it's hard going against your parents, but you need to put your foot down," the clock chimed, signaling me that my shift was over, "If there's any time you want to get away from them for a while, the Owl House is always open."

Amity gave a slow nod, "Thanks. And uh, thanks for listening to me. See you in school tomorrow."

"Any time, take it easy, Amity." I left, leaving the girl with her thoughts.

I'm sure Luz would be thrilled if the youngest Blight took the consideration and stayed for a night or two.

˜"*°•. ˜"*°• Luz's POV •°*"˜. •°*"˜

"Hey there, detective," I greeted Gus. In front of him was a board, it was full of pictures of people. He was incredibly nervous for some reason, "Are you solving a crime or about to commit one?"

"Sadly, this one problem crime can't solve," he panicked, " My interview for journalism class is due tomorrow. I'm supposed to choose someone "interesting, accomplished and noteworthy." People aren't meant to be all those things! Curse your perfection, Gus!"