Agony of a Witch

ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ

ɢᴏᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴛʜʀᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴄʜ

ɪ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ ɪꜱ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

˜"*°•.˜"*°• AT THE EMPEROR'S CASTLE•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The wind howled, blowing the flags that decorated all throughout the building and its territory. Guards posted at every angle. Black smoke rose and polluted the air surrounding the ribcage of the Boiling Isles.

Wheeled in are wild witches who had been caught throughout the land of the demonic realm. Heads low and eyes filled with sorrow due to their capture. At the top of the castle walls stands the head of the coven, watching with her sharp mint green eyes. Even with the ash and flares that fell from the sky like snow, she could tell that none were her sister, Edalyn Clawthorne. The one wild witch that the Emperor's Coven could never retrieve.

Lilith walked back inside to the quiet, golden halls of the castle. It was nothing but dim save for a few lit candles, and a stained glass window that casted a faint rainbow glow upon the woman who stood before it. The stained glass of the Emperor looked down on her, judging her and her failed attempts at catching the Owl Lady.

"I haven't forgotten what you've promised me," she spoke quietly, unaware of the small figure approaching her from behind, "I will bring my sister, Emperor Belos."

"Then why the delay?"

"Kikimora," Lilith retracted away from Kikimora, as though the stare from her visible eye was enough to sting the witch.

"The Day of Unity is fast approaching," the small demon informed calmly, "And other teams have bound many rogue witches to covens. And yet the Owl Lady still roams free. Are you protecting her?"

Lilith closed her eyes for a moment before forcing a reassuring look, "Rest assured, Kiki. I have everything under control." She snapped her ivory fingers, and on command several guards rushed to stand at the ready for Lilith's instructions.

"Today, we capture Eda, once and for all."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• (Y/N) POV •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The pot stirred a brilliant purple color, I poured in one potion that caused a reaction. Encasing the purple witch's wool with a shining yellow color. Eda had me stir for her while she watched the commotion outside. Whatever was happening was possibly quite entertaining as she started laughing.

"Hooty," she cooed, "Oh, you're a thorn in my side." I looked up. As soon as she turned away from the window, an Emperor's guard was slammed into the window before being dragged back by Hooty. "But you always dig your way into my heart," she sipped her drink.

"So, what's with the scarf, you never told me when I asked you the first time, Eda," She avoided my question when she came up to me asking for help on the witch's wool. Telling me not to worry about it. She merely shrugged her shoulders, "It's just a simple fashion choice, kid. How's the stirring?" I knew she was dodging my question, but I didn't want to pester. But the curiosity was eating me away at this point.