Echoes Of The Past

ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ

ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴅ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A young Eda runs through the Boiling Rain. Her hood pulled over her head as protection, but it wasn't enough, she needed to get to some place that would offer her more safety from the sizzling water that fell from the clouds.

She huffed breaths of air until finally she spotted a place with protection. She climbed and hopped over the tumbled rocks that blocked the lower path of the ruined temple. Eda pulls down her hood, she lifts up the back part of her cloak and frowns seeing the few holes the rain had made. She walks further into the building, seeing small pillars of rocks with moss covering them due to age.

Suddenly, a shadow runs past her, she gets into a defensive stance in fright, "Who's there? Reveal yourself." She glares as her eyes wander the entirety of the building from top to bottom, then, an ear twitches at the sound of quick pitter patters from behind her, making her turn around.

She gasps.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• (Y/N) POV •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I'm back with more books! As requested," kicking the door shut with my foot, I heaved the books over to the already piling castle of books around Luz. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and left to plop down on the couch in exhaustion. The sound of the pencil scribbling and Luz's humming in thought was starting to lull me to sleep, but that was sadly cut short when King knocked over a couple of books, "Luz! I need your help," he hugged her leg and pointed at his stuffed rabbit, "I think Francois is trying to start a rebellion."

Said rabbit was sitting on a pile of cushions surrounded by all of King's other stuffed toys in the shape of a castle. A knife fell from behind Francois as though sending a warning, it made King's tail puff up in fear even though he most likely planted it there, but it was cute and nice to play along sometimes, like babysitting a kid.

"In a minute King," Luz went back to her writing, "I'm getting so close to figuring out this glyph combo."

I yawned and closed my eyes for a little bit, hearing King, in his own way, ask for attention, "It's always glyphs and portals with you these days. What about King?"

"Why don't you ask Lilith for help?" Luz suggested, "She was in the Emperor's Coven. She has more experience with unruly mobs than anyone." I opened an eye to Lillith's direction to see the witch with unruly hair painting a circle in extreme focus, giggling like a mad woman when she finished, "Watching the ink dry is the best part."

"What about (Y/N)?"

"Can't," I answered for myself as I stared at the ceiling, "I'm a sleepy little snake..."

"A fresh cup of tea for my favorite cup of tea," Hooty arrives with a blue mug, placing it gently on the table next to Lilith, "That's you, Lulu." She combed her fingers through her hair, smoothing it down and smiled at Hooty, "Well, Hootsifer, you truly are a gem." She pats him affectionately on the head, "How do you always know what to do?"