Separate Tides

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱʟᴀᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ (ᴡʜᴏᴀ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ)

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜꜱʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴡʜᴏᴀ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ)

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴜɢ ʏᴏᴜ

ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡʀᴀᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀꜱꜱʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴅ, ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ

ᴡʜʏ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ɢᴏ

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ

ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hola, Mama! You haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and a half since I destroyed the portal home. I had to. Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda and (Y/N) if I didn't hand it over. But I couldn't let him use it, so I blew it up with some magic fire...

"She's not gonna understand any of this," Luz muttered to herself, rubbing her forehead. She inhales and faces the camera again, "That's okay Luz. Just keep moving forward!"

This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders, like this portal key! I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm not gonna study all I can, and find a way back to you.

Luz looked off to the side. She scratched her knuckles, not exactly knowing what else to say to her mother. "A-and look!" Luz lifted up her leg to the camera. Showing a clingy King who held onto her leg tightly, "I have friends to help me-"

"I'm never letting you go!" King cried, "You're never returning to the human realm!"

Luz chuckled nervously, getting up to turn off her camera, "He doesn't mean that"

"Yes, I do-"

The camera was turned back on, now in the kitchen, Luz had her phone pointed at Eda. "This is Eda the Owl Lady," the said woman was trying to cast a spell, "The most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles."

Eda tries to use her magic to lift up a jug of apple blood to pour into her mug, instead of doing so herself. "Or at least she was," slowly, the jug was lifted up into the air, Eda willed it to lean over her mug.

"Until her curse overpowered her and weakened her magic," instead of pouring into the cup like the witch intended, the jug ended up exploding everywhere in the room, "She's doing her best now..."

Later, Luz was able to find Lilith folding her old outfit into a suitcase, "Eda was cursed by her own sister, Lilith." The blue haired witch closed it and turned to look out the window in, slowly a smile began to form, "And she spent her entire life looking for a way to undo it. It's still hard for everyone to trust each other, but maybe with time we can all become friends."