Prologue

Disclaimer!!
The characters in this book are based off my actual friends, they share the same names but their characteristics are completely different!! If the happens to be like your friends then it's highly coincidental!!!

We were all at the park, the sun was setting behind us making the sky turn a pink shade - it was beautiful. What we didn't realise; people were watching us, stalking us, looking on their prey like hawks. We were just a bunch of teenagers oblivious to the world; we would never notice people watching us in the shadows of the evening dusk. It all happened so quickly; first we were having the time of our lives then the next minute we were running for our lives. None of us knew what happened until Jack never returned, we were chased not by just any serial killers - Vampires. We were humans we didn't know they existed but we heard the stories. We were their prey, all of us, but one only became they're meal.

At first I was oblivious that vampires existed but now seeing the truth, I not only believe in them but fear them. My friend, Jack, was murdered in cold blood; those killers are after us, not just them but near enough half of the vampire population in Britain. What we didn't realise is that they were looking for, not just for me, but Briony, Beth, Lauren and Chloe.

I'm Elyshia and I'm telling you about my experience being chased by a supernatural race.