Moving

The School uniform for St. George's Academy!

We haven't left the house in 3 days. Everyone told their parents that they were staying at my house for a while, my parents said it was fine but were confused - we had to tell them what actually happened at some point.

"Mum?" I call walking into the living room to see no sign of her.

"In the Basement!" I hear her shout.

"I need to tell you something" I reply sheepishly walking down into the basement.

"What is it sweetie?" Mum asks turning to look at me.

"Well on the night you and dad left, I was out with everyone" I started going really nervous, "on the way back home, we were chased..."

"Chased by what Honey?"

"Serial killers" I choke, "and they killed Jack."

"You must have been so scared!" Mum replies running over and hugging me, "you did call the police, didn't you?"

"Yes I did," I say sobbing, "Mum, I found him in a pool of his own blood..."

"That's horrific!" Mum exclaims, "no wonder your friends don't want to leave, especially Chloe, her own cousin was murdered."

"I know" I reply wiping my eyes.

"Why don't you head upstairs and I'll make everyone a bowl of my homemade soup?" Mum suggests rubbing my back.

"That would be delightful" I say chuckling, but I stop when I see a flash of blue and yellow behind Mum, it was like two eyes were watching us. I let go of the thought and head upstairs to see dad reading the paper in the living, whilst everyone else was in the attic.

I get up to the attic to see Owen, Brooke, Joe and George playing on my Xbox whilst Jake is watching; Chloe, Beth, Briony and Lauren were all watching Vampire Diaries. "I wish I had a boyfriend like Damon" I hear Briony say.

"So you want a player as a boyfriend?" Beth asks raising an eyebrow.

"If you want a player go for Jake" I say walking over to them which makes Beth, Lauren and Chloe burst out laughing.

"No!" Briony exclaims, "He's caring but has the bad boy side to him which is really mysterious."

"I'd go for Stephan" Chloe says pointing to him, "I mean look at him, a freakin' God right there!"

"No Jeremy is way hotter" Lauren says disagreeing with Chloe.

"Hello?" Beth replies shaking her head, "Matt all the way."

"You guys have no taste in men" I say laughing.

"And who do you choose Elyshia?" Beth asks glaring at me.

"Isn't it obvious?" I ask but they stare at me blankly, "Klaus, duh, his face, his body, just him. Ugh, it drives me crazy!"

"Okay I have to agree with you on that" Chloe says placing her hand out.

"Elena is pretty fit" I hear Jake say looking over to us.

"Jake we're on about the guys not the girls we ain't lesbian," Briony replies, "I'm not against Lesbians or Gays, guys, don't worry."

"Lunch is ready!" I hear dad shout from the bottom of the stairs heading up to the attic.

"Okay!" I shout back, everyone rushes out, I'm about to leave when I hear the floor boards creak behind me, I turn around to see the blue and yellow eyes I saw in the basement bore into my own emerald green eyes and gasp to see the person standing there.