Paris part 2

A/n: when I first started writing this chapter and the last one, it was before the attacks in Paris. All my respect goes to the families out there who have lost someone due to these horrific events.

Briony's POV

"I wonder what's happening with Elyshia" Beth asks popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth, "I mean she looked like a wreck when she got off the plane, it's a good job Owen was there to catch her."

"I don't know" I reply taking a sip of my drink, "it's got something to do with Niklaus though."

"I have a bad feeling about Niklaus" Jake says walking into the mini cinema, "I mean I saw him push Elyshia while we were on the plane and she banged her head on a table."

"That's why she collapsed coming out of the plane" Beth says but then frowns, "why would he do that?"

"I think that Niklaus is a player and he's just playing Elyshia" I say chewing on some popcorn, "I mean come on, did you see him on the plane? He totally let Luna grope him and he didn't even stop her."

"Niklaus pushed Elyshia because she kissed Brody" Jake says monotonous making me and Beth choke.

"What?" We say at the same time.

"Well that's what I over heard and he said something about Elyshia stopping Luna herself" he says taking a sip of his drink before standing up, "but that's all I know, if you want to know what fully happened ask Elyshia yourself."

He walks out of the cinema with a simple wave. Me and Beth look at each other with confused looks on our faces. We decide to head out of the cinema and look around the hotel a little more.

As we were walking into the foyer, we notice Chloe holding hands with Luke. Chloe sees us and runs over to us. "Oh my gosh, Chloe you're awake!" We exclaim as we pull her into a hug.

"Yeah! I just woke up this morning and Luke has filled me in with everything what happened" Chloe answers letting go of us, "how is Elyshia doing? Is she okay?"

"What do you mean?" Beth asks frowning at me as I give her the same look before turning back to Chloe.

"Apparently Niklaus and Elyshia broke up this morning when Niklaus had walked in on Brody making out with Elyshia" Chloe whispers to us.

"So Brody has followed us here to Paris?" I say with a worried look.

"It seems so but we don't know the full details until Elyshia tells us" Chloe replies just as Elyshia walks out of the crowded elevator holding her neck.

We all run over to her and see that her eyes are puffy and blood is trailing down her hands and neck.

"We need help!" Chloe exclaims making Luke run over to us.

"Elyshia what happened?" Luke asks taking her hand off her neck to find two deep puncher holes in her neck.

"Brody bit me," she whispered so quietly it was only just audible, "but I let him do it."

"What was he doing in your room?" I ask making her sit on the floor.

"I don't know, he was being nice and then poof he wanted to bite me so I let him" she says dazedly.

"It seems that he's took more blood than he should have done" Luke says wrapping a bandage around her neck, "she'll be okay but it's seems that she is in a fragile state."

"Thank you" we say as he walks over to where the other protectors are, minus Niklaus.

"I also broke up with Niklaus" Elyshia whispers turning her head away from us, "he's just like the rest of the guys I've dated, a player, he used me and he got what he wanted. So I broke up with him."

"So you didn't make out with Brody?" Chloe asks wiping some of the blood off of Elyshia's hand.

"No but whilst you guys were unconscious at the school back in England, he was there and he kissed me" she replies turning her head back to us, "I thought that maybe he actually changed, but seeing what happened today I was wrong."

"Elyshia seriously you need to rest" I say, helping her stand up, "we're going to be getting on the bus now so you can sleep then. Don't worry about Brody or Niklaus because that's just going to put you in an even worse state."

We all help her slowly get to the bus and get on. "So it seems that the nerdy slut has been bit" Luna laughs pointing to Elyshia, "letting too many vampires drink your blood makes you a vampires pet. You know that right?"

"Oh, leave her alone Luna" Beth sneers, "throwing yourself at every guy you see makes you a tramp. You know that right?"

"Whatever" she mutters storming off to the front of the bus.

"I don't let vampires drink my blood, do I?" Elyshia asks before drifting off to sleep making me, Beth and Chloe chuckle.

*

Once we had gotten to the new school, we were ordered to go straight to our dorms and sleep as we've had a few busy days.

We tried waking up Lauren but she didn't respond so the school have taken her to the nearest hospital. They said we can't see her today but we will be able to see her tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also a memorial service for the students who died in the attack on the school back in London. Elyshia seemed to have protested against it as she said that "it wasn't right" and a minute silence would be better with objects/classroom names dedicated to them.

Though, Principal Jayden didn't agree he said that some of the protectors who lost their lives will have a classroom dedicated to them which made Elyshia shut up.

"I guess Elyshia is back to her normal self" Brooke points out as Elyshia bounds down the stairs.

"I know tell me about it" I sigh, "she only just got bit yesterday and broke up with Niklaus and she's as happy as a child at Disneyland."

"Hey guys!" Elyshia exclaims bouncing over to us, "we should so go on a trip to Disneyland Paris one day."

"We actually should" Beth agrees looking over to me whilst I nod.

"Okay no more sugar for you" Chloe says taking the bottle of Coca Cola out of Elyshia's hands and placing it in a bin.

I laugh as Elyshia protests against and then sulks in the corner. We all start laughing at her when she tries to do a cartwheel but lands on her stomach and groans.

It seems like we're back to the good old days.

---------------

Okay guys so there it is the second part to the chapter Paris. Once again when I started writing this chapter it was before the attack in Paris and my respect and prayers are out to those who are in need of have lost loved ones in this terrible attack.

Sorry the chapter may be boring but it was a sort of filler chapter but don't worry there is still more to go!

Anyway I hoped you like it and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share this story I would really appreciate it!

Felicia out xx