Kidnapped?

The music stops and so do I; I stare at Brody with distaste. I don't even curtsy making Brody look at me with a frown. "I don't know what game you're playing at, Brody, but I'm not an object you can possess and use then throw to the curb. I don't want to be part of your plan" I whisper harshly to him and walk away. I feel Brody staring at me then he bursts out laughing.

"Elyshia, Elyshia, you don't get it do you?" Brody taunts.

"I don't get what?" I question frowning.

"You've been part of my plan since I first laid my eyes on you" Brody laughs evilly, "You can't hide from fear Elyshia."

"You're one of the Nova Brothers" I gasp in fear stumbling back.

"Well done, Elyshia" Brody smirks, "You really think I wouldn't be able to find you?"

"What do you want from us?" I whisper, "Me and my friends have done nothing, you murdered Jack!"

"Your group of body guards, we don't need, they are worthless" Brody snarls, "The precious things are you and your dear girl friends."

"You can't have us" I spit, "We are people not objects which you can take."

"Too late" Brody growls, "I will have you and your friends, Elyshia, even if it means taking the things closest to you away."

"No" I gasp, "You stay away from my parents."

"Who said it was your parents?" Brody replies pointing towards Niklaus who was making out with a girl.

"You're wrong" I say clenching my fists, "You will never get me, you'll be dead before you can take me away."

"Is that so?" Brody questions raisin an eyebrow, "Then why is your so called protector over there sucking another girls face off and not over here protecting you?"

"I'm not a baby" I reply gritting my teeth, "I can handle myself."

"Not for longer" Brody smirks and bites into my neck. I let out a scream making the music stop and everyone stare at us with shock.

"P-Please s-stop" I stutter, trying to get him off me.

"There's one thing a human must know" Brody says taking his canines out if my neck, "They shouldn't mess with vampires." Then he sinks his teeth back in, making me scream again.

"Guards!" I hear Edward shout, "Stop that Vampire!"

I see Niklaus running to me as well as Brooke but before they get to me, I pass out.

*

There's a searing pain in my neck and my head hurts like hell. I open my eyes but shut them as the light hurts, I open them again; I look around the room I'm in and it's definitely not mine. "Hello?" I call my voice hoarse.

"Elyshia, you're awake" someone says from the shadows, when they come out I see it's Brooke.

"Brooke what happened?" I ask feeling tears in my eye.

"Brody Stafford drank your blood until there was only a small amount left that was because the guards stopped him, if they didn't then he would have killed you" Brooke starts sitting on the bed next to me, "Niklaus and I had tried helping but we ended up arguing, I said to him if you weren't sucking a girls face off and was with you then this wouldn't have happened, then he got taken by his uncle."

"Where am I?" I ask looking around the room.

"We're still at the Royals Castle" Brooke replies.

"How long have I been asleep?" I says looking into his eyes.

"Two weeks" Brooke says gloomily.

"Brooke, what's wrong?" I say looking and him scared.