A New Start

"I would like your protectors to show you to your dorm room and around the school" The headmaster says after showing us our protectors, "you are dismissed."

Niklaus takes my suitcase and motions his arm for me to follow him. I'm still shocked that he's my protector, I bet he bribed the Head Master.

"What a coincidence, that I'm your protector" Niklaus says acting shocked, his acting was shocking.

"You bribed him to make you my protector" I reply crossing my arms.

"Yes but you wouldn't like the others, they're stricter than me, well except I give harsher punishments" Niklaus laughs evilly.

"I'd rather have a strict protector than abusive one" I say rolling my eyes.

"Did I say that I was going to hurt you? No?" Niklaus fires, "exactly."

"So when we get to your room, you will need to change into the school uniform, don't worry it's already in your room" Niklaus says as we get to the girl dorm area, we see a few girls looking at us as we walk by, and when I mean looking at us I mean drooling over Niklaus.

"She is so lucky to have Niklaus has her guide!" I hear people whisper.

"The new girl as well!"

"Apparently, he's her protector because of stuff going on in the news."

"Is that about that guy who was murdered by the Nova Brothers?"

"And the gossip begins" I whisper to Niklaus.

"That's all that ever goes on around this school" Niklaus whispers back.

"Luckily I'm used to gossip" I reply.

"Here's your room" Niklaus says stopping at a door, he gives me the key so I can open it, "I'll wait outside whilst you change."

I walk into my room and it's huge, so is my room back at home - not bragging or anything - but this is way bigger. It has a queen sized bed, with a walk in wardrobe, a mini kitchen area, a flat screen tv and a bathroom. I walk over to the wardrobe to see it half full with my new school uniform. I change out of my clothes, put on the blouse, blazer, skater skirt, knee high socks and shoes; the doors to the wardrobe are mirrors, I look at myself in the uniform and it's completely different from my old one, oh wait, I didn't have one.

"I'm ready" I say walking out of my room and locking the door.

"It suits you" Niklaus pointed out, smirking.

"Don't get any ideas" I reply pointing at him, "how did they know my sizes?"

"I went snooping" Niklaus answers turning a red colour, "whilst you were asleep."

"You're more of a personal stalker than a protector Niklaus" I reply in disgust.

"Hey, I only went through your wardrobe" Niklaus defends holding his hands up, "and call me either Nik or Klaus, your choice."

"Fine Niklaus" I reply smirking.

After a two hour tour of the school, I still don't know my full way around but apparently Niklaus has to watch over me all day. We go back to the Head Masters assistance's office to get my time table for tomorrow:
1st Period - History of Vampires

2nd Period - Chemistry

3rd Period - History of Hunters

Lunch

4th Period - Defence against Compulsion

5th Period - Fighting and Defending (Physical Education)