Party Time

The song is "Masquerade" from my favourite musical film The Phantom Of The Opera. I thought it was quite appropriate.

Also double update!

It's finally Wednesday and the school has called off all lessons for preparations of the ball. Every student in the school has been assigned a stylist to help them get ready for tonight. Let's say the school is hectic.

I wake up to loud banging on my door. I look at my phone and see that it's 1:30pm; I get up and rub my eyes as I walk over to the door. "You must be Elyshia Nordown" a woman in her mid twenties says looking at me.

"Yes I am" I reply groggily.

"I'm your stylist Lisa for today, I guess you've only just awoke, so I'll ask someone to get you some lunch" Lisa says rushing in. "Where is your dress?"

"It's in my wardrobe untouched, I haven't seen it" I reply pointing to my wardrobe whilst closing my door.

"You're the girl who is going be different from the other girls, am I right?" She asks bringing my dress out.

"Yeah, that's what I've been told" I say getting a glass of water.

"I've been told that you are supposed to stand out to show that you are the girl who they should be afraid of" Lisa replies placing my dress on my bed.

"I'm sorry but who's they?" I ask frowning.

"They are the Nova brothers, the Royals ordered to find someone who could be threatening and try to sell them out, obviously Jayden had told the Royals that you are very intelligent and can avoid compulsion. They were happy that they found someone who would be perfect for the job" Lisa says placing a chair down in front of my mirror.

"But I only avoided compulsion when the person was lying" I reply confused.

"Once you've avoided compulsion you can avoid it again" Lisa says smiling, "Now let's get you washed."

She goes into my bathroom and sets the bath running, whilst that happens my lunch arrives and I eat it whilst the bath is getting ready. I get in the bath and Lisa does everything from washing my body and hair to shaving my legs and arms.

I get out of the bath and she hands me some under wear and a bra to wear and gives me a bath robe. "For your make up I'm thinking of going for the sexy look?" Lisa says to me through the mirror.

"Go for it" I reply smiling.

First she puts concealer on under my eyes, next she adds foundation but only a light amount as she says my skin doesn't need too much make up.

Lisa adds blusher to my cheek but only a little amount as my cheeks are already tinted; she then goes to do my eye make up doing the smokey eye effect. She adds eyeliner and mascara to my already long eyelashes. For my lips she sticks with nude lipstick and adds lipgloss to make my lips sparkle. By the time she's finished its 2:30pm, and she still needs to my hair.

"So for your hair I've decided that I will curl it, put it over to one side, and create little roses with your hair" Lisa says blow drying my half dry hair.

"That's fine by me, it sounds nice" I reply smiling, looking at myself in the mirror, I didn't look like myself, I looked completely different.

Lisa starts to curl my hair into lots of ringlets and let them loosen whilst she started the design of my hair. She made little roses go across the side of my head and gripped it. Then she bunched my hair underneath it and gripped it in place so it wouldn't fall, then pushed it over my shoulder. After she was done with my hair it was 4:30pm, two hours to do my hair, but I do have long hair which is really thick.