Vampire Bites and Rescue Plots

"Bite me."

"I'm not going to bite you Elyshia" Niklaus says, "I will never bite you."

"You said you would do what I ask and I have asked you to bite me" I say crossing my arms.

"Do you want this to happen?" Niklaus asks.

"I've been bit by Brody, I want to be bit by you" I reply tapping my foot on the floor. Niklaus makes his way over to me and stands an arms length away from me.

"Are you sure?" He says looking down at me.

"Niklaus" I say staring into his eyes, "Bite me."

He stares back for a moment before lowering his head into the crook of my neck. I feel him lick the skin on my neck and graze it with his canines making me squeeze my eyes shut.

Then it happens, he sinks his canines into my neck making me instantly wrap my arms around his neck. The difference between this bite and Brody's is that this one didn't hurt.

"Niklaus, if you take anymore if my blood I may faint" I say becoming a little light headed. I see him slowly stand up straight again; there's my blood dripping off his chin.

"There you go" Niklaus says wiping his chin, "my proof that I love you."

"But how come when you bit me it didn't hurt but when Brody bit me it did hurt?" I ask frowning.

"That I don't know about" Niklaus mumbles. We stay silent and look around his messed up room.

"So what now?" He asks breaking the silence.

"We get Chloe" I reply and walk out of his room, with him close behind me.

At the Nova Brother Mansion...

"So Chloe, I'll ask you again" Brody says sitting on the chair in front of her, "Where is the Academy located?"

"For the last time" Chloe quivers, "I don't know."

"Thomas" Brody shouts.

"Please don't, it's the truth!" Chloe pleads, "When we got sent there we didn't get told where the Academy was the only person in our group who knows where it is, is Elyshia!"

"So we got the wrong friend?" Brody says to himself.

"Don't hurt Elyshia" Chloe whispers dropping her head down.

"As much as I want to, I can't" Brody says getting out the chair and walking out the room, "It would mean I would be killed."

Outside the School...

"Elyshia?" James says walking over to me.

"Not now James" I say walking away from him.

"Can't you just let me speak!" He shouts making me stare at him.

"Fine, say what you want to say" I say crossing my arms across my chest.

"I'm really, really, really sorry about what happened when we were younger but even you know it wasn't me who did it. It was Melissa and everyone else, you can't just blame it on me, I was just a bystander. I know I shouldn't have just stood by, Elyshia, I should have done something about it but I was afraid that they would say stuff about me too. I really am truly sorry Elyshia, and I understand that you hate me" James says clenching his fists together.

"James I-"

"No, Elyshia you don't have to say anything" James replies cutting me off, "You have a nice group of friends now, who treat you right and a boyfriend who loves you dearly so you don't need to answer me."