Unexpected Surprise

Dedicated to @chloe_webb_dancer who is a faithful reader of mine and gives me regular feedback on my books.

"Come on Elyshia, you haven't even done a single dare, stop being a baby!" Briony whined. Me and my friends were all at the park playing a game of truth or dare; everyone had done a dare except me.

"Yeah, Elyshia" Everyone else says together. I groan and look at the sky, it was beautiful. The sun was setting and the whole sky was shades of pinks and oranges, this is how I want it to stay.

"Fine but one dare" I reply raising an eyebrow, everyone else cheers.

"I dare you to kiss the person on your rights cheek, it doesn't matter which gender, and say you love them and you think they're sexy" Lauren shouts, laughing, I look to my right to see Brooke sitting there. I mentally groan and up my courage.

Brooke stares at me; I kiss his cheek which catches him by surprise. "Brooke I love you and I find you extremely sexy" I say in my best flirty voice, which shocks everyone.

"Damn Elyshia, since when did you grow a pair?" Beth says shocked.

"Charming" I reply giving her a false smile, what I didn't realise is that Brooke had snaked his hand around my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"Just go with it" Chloe whispers in my ear so I just shrug and carry on with the game.

"Jake, truth or dare" Owen asks Jake who was sat opposite to me.

"Dare" Jake replies smirking.

"I dare you to make out with Elyshia for two minutes" Owen says smirking at me making the smile wipe off my face.

"Go on do it!" George shouts, everyone nods in agreement.

Jake walks over to me taking me out of Brooke's grip and stands me up and makes out with me, moving his arms around my waist. Not being mean to Jake but he isn't the best kisser, he tries to put his tongue in my mouth but I refuse. After the two minutes are up I push away from Jake, wiping my mouth and sitting back down next to Brooke, who puts his arm back around my waist.

"Okay Brooke; Truth or Dare?" Chloe asks turning to Brooke, who hasn't removed his arm from my waist.

"Truth and Dare!" Brooke laughs, we all look shocked but Chloe has an evil grin on her face.

"Your truth: Do you have a crush on someone in this circle" Chloe asks with her evil grin still plastered on her face.

"Yes"

"Your dare: I dare you to go over to your crush, kiss them and slowly take your top off, once it's off you have to bridal carry your crush over to your seat" Chloe replies, everyone is tense, especially us girls.

Brooke stands in the middle of the circle turns around for a looking at all the girls. At first he heads over to Lauren but then walks over to me and kisses me, which was big news to me. Everyone was whooping and making 'O' sounds which made me blush. Brooke then backs away, winks at me and slowly takes off his t-shirt, showing his abs which makes me, Chloe and Beth practically faint. He walks back over to me and picks me up making me squeal, he then sits down again.

"Ooh look at the two love birds" Joe says whistling, I give him a death glare which he brushes away.

"Jo-"

"I'm sorry kids but do you know where the shop is?" A man asks walking towards us.

"One: we're not kids" Lauren states.

"And two: the shop is over the road it's not that hard to miss" George adds.

"I'm so sorry" The man replies, "We'll be on our way." And they walk of just like that. I look at my watch and the time is 9:15.