The Rescue and The Complications

The Nova Brothers Mansion...

"You're mind is a wonderful place you know that" Brody laughs as he watches Chloe become uneasy again.

"Stay out of my head" Chloe whispers back, losing her strength.

"Nah ah, you are not falling asleep again" Brody replies lifting her chin up.

"Don't touch me" she says pulling away from his grip.

"You're just like her" Brody smirks, "just as feisty."

"Elyshia, she will kill you" Chloe whispers.

"For the last time, we can only hurt each other, never kill" Brody groans, "the universe made us and it told us two not to kill each other. She can do as much damage to me as she can but it will not kill me."

"Brody" Thomas says from the door, "They've arrived."

"Let the war begin" Brody laughs evilly.

Outside the Nova Brothers Mansion...

"Is this really a good idea?" Briony asks frowning up towards the mansion.

"If it gets Chloe back" Owen says for her.

"Then yes" I smile towards them.

"Elyshia, how are you not scared?" Beth asks pulling a face towards me.

"They may be serial killers but they are vampires. Heck! I've been bit by one of them and danced with that same person they're actually not that scary personally" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Guys we're wasting time" Luke says tapping his foot in the floor.

"Okay calm down, just because you want to see your girlfriend, sheesh" I say walking towards the mansion.

"Are you seriously just going to walk in?" Briony points out.

"Why not? May as well I mean come on there are like 20 of us and maybe 40 of them but it's worth a shot" I say standing in front of the door.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to stand in front of the door?" Elizabeth asks pointing towards the door.

"Nothing's going to happen" I scoff, just as the door opens. An arm tries to grab me but I grab it and flip the person over my head instead.

"See? Nothing." I say again just I hear another person running at me, I then elbow them in the stomach. They double over and I turn to him and knee him in the nose.

"Okay when did you learn those moves?" Owen asks.

"Some one has to listen in fighting and defending" I reply shrugging my shoulders.

"Can we just find Chloe now?" Lauren groans rolling her eyes.

"Yes" we all say at the same time and walk into the mansion. To say that there are loads of followers of the Nova Brothers, the mansion is pretty quiet. Or were they expecting us?

"Guys" Jake says pointing to an open where Brody is standing smirking at us.

"Glad you could make it" he laughs.

"Good cause we're not staying for long" Briony says flicking her hair.

"You can have Chloe, but you all know who I really want" Brody says staring straight at me.

"You know you're not very good at the keeping things subtle thing" I reply crossing my arms.

"The whole point of that is so that they know" Brody says pointing towards my friends.