A Masquerade And Boy Problems?

"Elyshia, you look so hot in that" Niklaus says standing up and walking towards me; when he's a metre away from me, I see his eyes are full of lust and something else.

"Thank you" I reply blushing slightly as I push back some of my hair behind my ear.

"I mean really hot" Niklaus purrs grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

He pushes me against the kitchen counter and starts kissing me, I kiss back tangling my hands in his hair making him groan. He then uses his super speed and pushes us against the wall, I move my hands onto his chest and start to unbutton his shirt, he helps as well.

He starts to kiss my neck and I flinch slightly as I feel his fangs scrape across my neck. He then slow makes his back up to my mouth and we make out more. He flips us over so I'm on his chest, he resumes kissing me and bites my bottom lip I yelp when he slips his tongue into my mouth, ours tongue fight for dominance but he wins. I break it up to catch my breath, stupid oxygen.

"That" Niklaus says, "Was..."

"Amazing" I reply smiling, "I need to sleep and you need to leave. Go."

"Oh come on just let me stay" Niklaus pleads.

"And what are people going to think when they see you walk out of my room in the morning?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Oh well" Niklaus smirks.

"You're going now!" I say getting off him and finding some pyjamas to wear.

"Good night Sparkly-eyes" Niklaus says to me kissing my forehead.

"Good night Klaus" I reply, when he leaves I jump into bed and fall straight asleep.

When Niklaus leaves Elyshia's room...

"You need to leave her alone" a voice says from the shadows.

"I'm in love with her" Niklaus says dumbfounded, "I'm also her protector. I can't leave her alone."

"You know her blood partner has found her" the voice says lowly.

"I know that but she doesn't" Niklaus replies, "Her blood partner doesn't know who she is - yet - so they can't find her, I can go out with her."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" The voice says.

"She can't feel the bond" Niklaus says smirking, "She doesn't even know about blood partners. We're fine."

"If you say so, don't underestimate Elyshia's intelligence" the voice says calmly, "But there is a ball being held on Wednesday by the royals and guess what? All the students here are invited, so are the Nova Brothers."

"What's the problem with that?" Niklaus asks frowning.

"It's a masquerade, you won't know who is who" The voice laughs coming out of the shadows - it's Jack.

In the morning when Elyshia wakes up...

"A letter?" I say picking it up from the floor.

Dear Miss Nordown,
You have been invited to the Royals Grand Masquerade Ball. The Ball will be held at the Royals Castle on Wednesday the 23rd of May at 7:00 sharp. As you are one of the first people to be on a scholarship the Royals have decided to give you a specially made dress, please take it as a gift. Your friends have been giving specially made costumes also but as you are unique you'll be the one who will stand out. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

The Royals

A Masquerade? I haven't been to one of those but they look amazing. I'm also the person who stands out? What does that mean? And why me? I place the letter on my kitchen side and go for a shower.