5. Dream

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

I smiled at him, he also smiled back. I steps out of the car and goes inside my home. I sees aunt sitting in hall. I goes towards her.

Avneet - Hey aunt.
Aunt - Hi avu...Btw who was that guy?

She said teasingly.

I blush.

Avneet - He is only my friend.
Aunt - Ya! I believe you. (she said sarcastically)
Avneet - I am going in my room.

I said trying to change the topic.

Aunt - I know you are changing the topic but still, go and change your clothes. Lunch is ready.

I gets up from there and goes in my room. I changed my clothes and goes downstairs. Aunt served my lunch and I ate it and goes back to my room.

Skips to night

I gets ready and is sitting in my room, using my phone. Then I heard a sound of blowing horn. I goes in balcony and sees siddharth standing with his car. I goes downstairs.

Avneet - Aunt I am going.
Aunt - Okay! Be back soon.
Avneet - Okay!

I comes out of the home and goes towards him.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - Hi.

He stared me from top to toe and said - "Looking hot".

I blush and said - "Thanks".

Avneet - You are also looking handsome.

He blush and said - "Thanks".

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Okay!

We sits in car and siddharth started driving the car towards club. We reach there in few minutes and goes inside.

Siddharth - Beautiful wanna dance? 😉

I blush and said - "Sure".

We goes to dance floor.

Then a romantic song start. He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer. He interwine our 1 hand together. I keep my 1 hand on his shoulder. The other one was interwined with his one hand.

We were dancing and looking into each other's eyes. He twirled me around. His gaze was unkowningly making me blush.

Why I am blushing so much?... His hazel brown eyes, pink lips...I wanna taste those pink lips...What are you thinking avu? He is my just friend.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Her brown eyes, rosy cheeks and her pink lips. Uff! She is just perfect...I am falling for her more.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet's P.O.V

After a minute song came to end.
We leave each other and goes towards bar section.

Siddharth - Wanna drink?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - 2 whiskey please.

He ordered the drink, bar tender makes it and serves us. We drinks it. We talked for sometime. We were laughing and talking. Siddharth is having a really good sense of humor. He is amazing. We talked for some more time then I said - "It's late now, I think I should go home back".

Siddharth - Ok I will drop you at your home.
Avneet - Okay!

We comes out of the club and sits in his car and he drives the car towards my home. We reach there in few minutes. I hugs him, he also hugs me back. We breaks the hug.

Avneet - Bye.
Siddharth - Bye.

He kissed my forehead and said - "Good night".

I smiled at him and said - "Good night''.

He smiled back and I comes out of the car and goes inside my home and changed my clothes and slept.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I drives the car back towards my home, I reached there in few minutes and goes inside. I sees riyaz sitting in hall, drinking alcohol.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Riyaz's P.O.V

Siddharth - Hello brother.

I looked at him and said - Hello.

He goes and sits on sofa beside me.

Siddharth - Drinking alone?

I makes a drink and gives him. He drinks it.

Siddharth - You know where I was?
Riyaz - Where?
Siddharth - I was with avneet.

I looked at me in shocked.

Siddharth - We went to the club. It was our first date.
Riyaz - Stay away from her.
Siddharth - Why would I stay away from her when she likes me too?
Riyaz - Did she said that she like you?
Siddharth - Oh come on riyaz, she went on a date with me. And also no girl can resist my hot looks.

Talking to him is a waste of time.

Riyaz - Did you compelled her?
Siddharth - No! She went on a date with me by her own.
Riyaz - Whatever, I am going in my room.

I said getting up from sofa and goes in my room. I have to do something, siddharth didn't compelled her today but he can compel her anytime. I have to do something. I laid on bed and slept thinking about avneet.

Riyaz's P.O.V ends.

At siddharth's side

Siddharth's P.O.V.

Right now I am sitting in avneet's room. She is sleeping, and I am admiring her. Then an idea came in my mind.

I am a vampire and she is a human. So I can get inside her head and show her what I wants to show as a dream or vision. I gets inside her head.

In dream

I and avneet were sitting in front of each other, I started moving towards her lips, she also closed her eyes waiting for mine lips to touch her. Then our lips met, we started smooching each other's lips.

I keep my hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her 1 hand around my neck and with the other one she start caressing my hairs. We breaks the kiss after 5 minutes. I move towards her neck and started sucking her soft spot, she moaned my name softly.

She started opening button of my shirt and throw it away. I again capture her lips with mine, we started smooching each other's lips. My hands went inside her top, I was caressing her back. We breaks the kiss and I pull her closer top and throw it away. I kissed her again, she kissed me back.

Then she started waking up, I am a vampire, I am having a fast speed of running. I quickly goes from in balcony.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Avneet's P.O.V

I wakes up from a dream and looked around. I am in my room, and no one is around me. In my dream I and siddharth kissed. I blushed a little. I look at the wall  clock, it is 2 am. Tomorrow I have school, I have to wake up early. I again laid down on bed and slept thinking about siddharth.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I again came in her room and sits beside her. I kissed her forehead and whisper - "Good night, love".

I goes back to my home.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
In morning

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.