7. Both brothers are mystery!

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Skips to next day
In morning

I wakes up, get ready and goes to school. I sees jaan and reem. I goes towards them.

Avneet - Hey guys.
Jannat - Hey.
Reem - Hi.
Jannat - Avu did you heard the news?
Avneet - What is it?
Reem - There's again a girl found dead and it looks like an animal attack on her neck.
Avneet - Again an animal attack?
Reem - Yes!
Jannat - These cases are increasing nowdays.
Avneet - Hmm...Well, I am having class right now, I will see you guys later.
Jannat - Okay!
Reem - Bye.
Jannat - Bye.
Avneet - Bye.

I goes to attend my class. I was sitting there then riyaz came and sits beside me.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Riyaz's P.O.V

I enters in class and sees avneet sitting alone, I goes and sits with her.

Riyaz - Hey.
Avneet - Hi...Did you heard about the animal attack?
Riyaz - Animal attack?
Avneet - Yes! There's again a girl's dead body is found, and it looks like an animal attack her.

God! It must be siddharth. He have to stop, he can't kill people like this.

Avneet - I don't know what kind of animal it is who comes out of the woods and used to attack people
Riyaz - Hmm...

After sometime teacher came and started teaching.

Riyaz's P.O.V ends.

Skips to night
Its 9 pm

At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I am sitting in my room working on laptop, then my phone started ringing. I sees the caller Id, it is from jaan. I attends the call.

Avneet - Hey jaan.
Jannat - Hi avu.
Avneet - What are you doing?
Jannat - Nothing...Well, I have called you to tell you that get ready, we have to go in a party.
Avneet - Party?
Jannat - Yes! I and reem will pick you in an hour.
Avneet - Okay!
Jannat - Bye.
Avneet - Bye.

I cuts the call.

I have 1 hour for getting ready. I gets up from bed and takes shower and wear bathrobe and comes out. I choose a dress and wear it and did my make up and get ready. I was sitting on bed using my phone then I heard the sound of blowing horn. I goes in balcony and sees jaan and reem.

I goes downstairs and seee aunt sitting in hall.

Avneet - Aunt I am going.
Aunt - Okay!

I comes out of the home and goes towards them.

Reem hugs me and said - Hey.

I also hugs her back and said - Hi.

We breaks the hug. Jannat hugs me and said - Hey.

I also hugs her back and said - Hi.

We breaks the hug.

Reem - Let's go.
Avneet - Sure.

We sits in car and reem drives the car towards their destination. We reach there in few minutes and goes inside. We goes to dance floor.

We were dancing, after few minutes jannat said - "I am going to washroom".

Reem - I am also coming.
Avneet - Come back soon.
Jannat - Sure.

Reem and jaan goes to washroom. I was dancing there then someone came from behind and wrap his hands around my waist and pull me closer. My back hit his chest, he buried his face in my neck and started sucking my soft spot. I moaned softly. Who is this? I remove his hands from my waist and turn and sees siddharth.