9. I think he is a vampire.

Currently siddharth's P.O.V is going on.

I change clothes and did a little bit make up. I goes downstairs and sees aunt sitting in hall, I goes and sits in hall with her. Then door bell rings. It must be siddharth.

I gets up from sofa and goes to open the door. I sees siddharth standing with a boquet of roses.

Avneet - Hi.
Siddharth - Hi.
Avneet - Come inside.
Siddharth - Sure.

He enters inside and gives me that bouquet of roses. Roses are my favorite.

Avneet - Roses are my favorite.
Siddharth - I am glad you liked them.

I chuckled softly.

Avneet - Come inside.

We enters in hall, aunt walk towards us.

Siddharth - Hi.
Aunt - So you are siddharth?
Siddharth - Yes!
Aunt - Come sit.

We sits on sofa and talked for few minutes.

Avneet - Let's do dinner.
Aunt - Sure.

We sits on dining table and I started serving dinner.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

We sits on dining table and avneet started serving dinner. I look at her aunt, she is busy in her phone, chatting with someone. I thought to play with baby girl a little. She is serving me food then I keep my hands on her waist and pull her closer. We have an eye contact for 1 minute then our eye contact breaks my aunt's fake coughs. We gets back to normal position.

Aunt - You guys can go in avu's room after dinner and do these things.

She said teasingly. We blush.

Avneet - It's nothing like that.
Aunt - You guys look cute together.

We blush again.

Avneet serves dinner and sits with us and we started eating. I takes one bite in my mouth and it is delicious.

Siddharth - It's delicious.
Aunt - Avu made it..specially for you.

She said last line teasingly. I look at avu, she blush.

Siddharth - It's yummy.
Avneet - Thanks.

We were talking and laughing alot. We finish dinner and aunt said - "You guys can go in avu's room and talk. I am having my office work".

Sidneet - Okay!

Avneet takes me in her room. We enters in her room and I close the door and I pinned her against the door.

Siddharth - I didn't got time to compliment you, you are looking so beautiful.

She blush. I rub my thumb on her lower lip. I move towards her lips and was about to kiss her but she pushed me away lightly.

Avneet - Not now, Mr.Nigam
Siddharth - Then when Ms.kaur?
Avneet - Umm..I don't know.

I keep my hands on her waist and pull me closer. She rested her hands on my chest. We were looking into each other's eyes. Then my phone started ringing and our eye contact got broken.

I picked up the call and talked for a minute then I declined the call and turn towards avu and said - "I have to go, cutie".

Avneet - Umm..ok!

I kissed her forehead and goes from there. I goes back home, I enter in home and sees riyaz sitting in hall using phone.

Siddharth - Hello brother.
Riyaz - Hey sid.
Siddharth - Let's drink alcohol today together.
Riyaz - No, I have to go and sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow.
Siddharth - Early tomorrow? Why?
Riyaz - There's a dance competition in school so I have to reach early there.
Siddharth - Oh, dance competition, that's nice...Is avneet also taking part?
Riyaz - Yes!
Siddharth - Ohk. So see you tomorrow. Good night.
Riyaz - Good night.