21. Farmhouse

Siddharth - Avu, just forget about what he is thinking. Don't take him seriously.

Avneet's P.O.V

How can I not take him seriously? What if he will...No! I won't let him do anything.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Avu, let's go home back.
Avneet - Umm..ok.

They hold each other's hands and walk away from there. They sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards her home. They reach there and goes inside. They directly goes in their room.

Siddharth - First I will change.
Avneet - No, first I will change.
Siddharth - But..
Avneet - Pls.
Siddharth - Ok, fine.

Avneet take her night suit and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth takes his clothes and goes inside the bathroom. He change his clothes and comes out of the bathroom and sees avneet laying on bed, her back was facing him.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I change my clothes and comes out of the bathroom and sees avneet laying on bed, her back was facing me. I goes and laid on bed beside her and wrap my arm around her waist and back hugs her.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - You should not have done that.
Avneet - Huh?
Siddharth - You should not have gone there to meet lucky...At least you should have told me that you are going there.

She turn towards me and said - I am sorry, sid.

Siddharth - It's fine but don't do anything stupid next time. Ok?
Avneet - Okay!

I kissed her forehead and we slept in each other's arms.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
In morning

Siddharth wake up and sees avneet sleeping beside him. He kissed her forehead and steps out of the bed. He goes downstairs in kitchen and make coffee for her. He serves it and takes it upstairs in their room. He sees her awake, streching her arms. A smile came on his face.

Siddharth - Good morning, love.

Avneet sees him and smile and said - Good morning, sid.

He walk towards her and sits on bed beside her. He handed over the cup to her.

Avneet - Thanks.
Siddharth - Anything for you, sweetie.

Avneet takes a sip from it and said - It's nice.

Siddharth - Thanks...Avu, let's go somewhere.
Avneet - Huh?
Siddharth - I mean I think we should go somewhere and spend some quality time together.

Siddharth takes her hand in his and said - Only you and me.

Avneet smile and said - Sure. Let's go today, after breakfast at my dad's farmhouse which is out of the town.

Siddharth - Sure.

Avneet peck his lips and said - I am going to get ready and first I will take shower.

Avneet gets up and goes from there. She takes shower and get ready and goes downstairs. She goes in kitchen to make breakfast. She prepared breakfast and both eats it and left for the farmhouse. They reach there in 2 - 3 hours.

Sidneet comes out of the car, siddharth take out the luggage and avneet quickly walk towards the farmhouse and unlock the door and enters inside. Siddharth also came and stand in front of the door and said - Avu.

Avneet turn towards him and said - Hmm?

Siddharth - You know I am a vampire, right?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - So I kinda need you to invite me in so I can come in.
Avneet - Oh, ya sure. Come in, sid!

Siddharth enters inside.

Siddharth - First let's unpack the stuff.
Avneet - Sure.

Siddharth take the luggage and they goes inside their room. They unpack their stuff.

Avneet - I will take shower first.
Siddharth - We can do many more things instead of sleeping 😉.

Avneet blush very hard after

Avneet - Umm..voh...
Siddharth - Let's go.

Siddharth said capturing her lips with his, avneet was shock at first but still kissed him back. Siddharth pick her up, she wrap her legs around his torso and he takes her in the room.. They enter inside the room and siddharth pinned avneet to the room's door. They breaks the kiss.

Avneet started opening buttons on his shirt and throw it away. Avneet capture his lips with her, both started smooching each other's lips. They breaks the kiss after a minute. Siddharth pulled her top and throw it away.

Siddharth move towards her lips and was about to kiss her but she kept her finger between their lips. Siddharth look at her in confusion.

Avneet - Get ready to have fun 😉.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Avneet open the belt of his jeans and throw it away. She open and pulled down his jeans and throw it away. Now he is only in his boxer, she pull down the boxer and take his dick in her mouth. She started sucking his dick, he moaned in pleasure.

She takes all his length inside her mouth, she started sucking and licking his dick and after few minutes he cum in her mouth, she suck all over it. She stands up and quickly capture her lips with his.

Both started smooching each other's lips, siddharth pick her up and she wrap her legs around his torso and he takes her to bed. They sits on bed and they breaks the kiss after a minute. Siddharth open the hook of her bra and throw it away.

He made her lay down on bed and pull down her panties and throw it away. Now both are completely naked. Siddharth take her nipple in his mouth and started sucking her nipple while massaging the other one.

Avneet moaned loudly. After few minutes he left her nipple and take other nipple in his mouth and started sucking her nipple while massaging the other one. After few minutes he left her breast and moves down. He kissed her stomach and moves down to her womanpart. He enter inside her and started thrusting inside her until tiredness could seen in their eyes.

MATURE CONTENT END.

Then they slept in each other's arms.

Skips to night

Avneet wake up but didn't found siddharth sleeping beside her. She looks at herself and found herself naked. She saw siddharth's shirt lying on floor. She takes it and wears it and steps out of the room.

She goes in kitchen and sees siddharth making dinner. Her back was facing him. She goes and back hugs him.

Siddharth - So you finally woke up.
Avneet - Yeah!

She breaks the hug and sits on kitchen counter.

Avneet - What are you cooking?
Siddharth - Your favourite pasta.
Avneet - Really?
Siddharth - Yeah!

Avneet kissed his cheek and said - Then let's eat it.

Siddharth - Ya, its almost ready.

Siddharth said then he serve pasta. Sidneet sits together and started eating.

Avneet - It's delicious.

She said as she took a bite.

Siddharth - Thanks.

Both eats it silently and then goes in their room and slept cuddling each other.

Skips to next day
In morning

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Guys this book is going to end very soon. I hope you guys like the chapter. I will see you in next chapter.
To be continued.