16. Avu is kidnapped!

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Avneet - Umm..ya. We will talk later.
Siddharth - Ok, bye.
Avneet - Bye.
Siddharth - Love you.

I blush and said - I love you too.

I cuts the call.

Avneet - Umm..sorry for that. Ya so what you were saying.
Reem - Ya so I was saying that...

Then bell ring.

Reem - Avu I have class, I will tell you everything later.
Avneet - Okay!

I hugs her, she also hugs me back.

Avneet - Don't worry everything will be fine.
Reem - Hope so.

We breaks the hug.

Reem - Bye.
Avneet - Bye.

Reem goes from there. I also goes to attend my class.

Skips to afternoon

I comes out of the school and sees siddharth standing with his car, leaning against the car's door. I walk towards him.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - Hi.

He move towards my lips, I close my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine. Then our lips met, we started smooching each other's lips. He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer to deepen the kiss. I keep my 1 hand around his neck and with the other one I start caressing his hairs. We breaks the kiss after a minute.

Avneet - Let's go.
Siddharth - Okay!

We sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards home. We reach there and goes inside. We sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards home. We reach there and goes inside.

Avneet - I am going upstairs to change my clothes.
Siddharth - I can help you in changing clothes if you want 😉.

I blush. I goes in my room, change clothes and goes downstairs.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

She goes in kitchen to make lunch. She is cutting vegetables. Siddharth goes and stand behind her.

He put his chin in the crook of her neck and started cutting vegetables. His hot breaths were falling on her neck. She was shivering due to his touch. Siddharth left her hands and slides his hands from her arms to her palm. Both were lost in the moment. He hold her palm and turn her.

She was collied with his chest. Both were lost into each other's eyes. He left her palms and keeps his hands on her waist. Avneet keep her hands on his chest. He picks avneet up and made her sit on kitchen counter. He move towards her lips and both started smooching each other's lips. She wrap her legs around his torso.

He pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. She keep her 1 hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. They breaks the kiss after 5 minutes. He move towards her neck and started sucking her soft spot. Avneet moaned softly.  He left a hickey on her neck. He started placing wet kisses on her jawline to her cleavage. She was moaning his name.

Avneet started opening button of his shirt and throw it away. She move towards his neck and started sucking and licking his soft spot. He moaned her name softly. He again move towards her lips and started smooching each other's lips. They breaks the kiss. They rested their foreheads together. Both were breathing heavily.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - I need to make lunch, we can do this later.
Siddharth - Ok, fine.

He peck her lips. She make lunch and serves and both eats it.