15. Anushka is a vampire

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Avneet - You are looking handsome too.

He blush and said - Thanks.

He peck my lips and said - Let's go.

Avneet - Okay!

We comes out of the home and sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards the destination. We reach there and goes inside. Anushka came to us.

Anushka - Hey avu.
Avneet - Hi anu.

I hugs her, she also hugs me back. We breaks the hug.

Avneet - Well, meet him, he is siddharth, Siddharth Nigam, my boyfriend. And siddharth, she is anushka, my friend.
Siddharth - Hi.

He said forwarding his hand for handshake.

Anushka - Hi.

She gladly accept his hand.

Someone call anushka.

Anushka - I will see you later guys.
Sidneet - Okay!

She goes from there.

Siddharth - Is she a vampire?
Avneet - No, why?
Siddharth - Umm..I don't know why but I think she is not a human.
Avneet - Why?
Siddharth - Umm..leave this.

He turn towards me and said - Beautiful, wanna dance 😉?.

I blush and said - Yes!

We goes to dance floor. He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer. He interwine our 1 hand together. I keep my 1 hand on his shoulder and the other one is interwine this his. We started dancing looking into each other's eyes. He twirled me around. After a minute song came to end and we left each other and goes to bar section.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

We goes to bar section.

Avneet - 2 whiskey please.

She ordered drinks. Bar tender makes it and serves us. We drinks it. We were talking then I heard a girl screaming, the voice was coming from distance. I should go and see.

Siddharth - Umm..avu, I will be back in few minutes.
Avneet - Where are you going?
Siddharth - I am going to washroom.
Avneet - Don't feed on anyone, ok?
Siddharth - Ok, love.

I kissed her cheek and goes from there. I followed the voice, I reach there and saw a 2 girls. One girl was feeding on another girl. Wait! One girl was feeding on another girl!! It means there is one more vampire in town. I walk closer to them, I guess that vampire heard my foot steps and quickly left that girl and look towards me. That vampire reveals to be anushka. I knew she is not a human.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Anushka, what are you doing?

Anushka's P.O.V

Shit! He saw me feeding on that girl. Now what to do? What if he will tell everyone that I am a vampire?!! No, this can't happen...I cam compel him to forget everything he saw.

P.O.V ends.

Anushka walk towards him and stand in front of him.

She looked straight in his eyes and said - Forget everything you saw here. Go back to your girlfriend, avu. (she tried to compel him)

Siddharth - Girl, you can't compel me.

Anushka's P.O.V

Wait! How does he know that I am trying to compel him??