13. You are a monster, siddharth!

2 hours later

At avneet's side

She is in her room.

Avneet's P.O.V

I am in my room, sitting in front of dressing table, getting ready then sid enters in room. He looks at my reflection in mirror, I smile at him, he smiles back. I gets up from dressing table and walk towards him.

Siddharth - You are looking beautiful.

I blush and said - Thanks.

Avneet - You are looking handsome too.

He blush and said - Thanks.

He peck my lips and said - Let's go.

Avneet - Okay!

We comes out of the home and sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards the destination. We reach there and goes inside.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - So, beautiful wanna dance 😉?

He asked for her hand.

She blush and said - Yes!

She accept his hand and both goes to dance floor. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer and interwine their 1 hand together.

She keep her 1 hand on his shoulder and other one was interwined with his. Both were dancing looking into each other's eyes.

He twirled her around. After a minute song came to end, they left each other and goes to bar section.

Siddharth - Wanna drink?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - 2 whiskey please.

He ordered the drink. Bar tender makes it and serves them. They drinks it.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I haven't feeded on anyone today. There are so many humans around me. I should feed on someone.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Umm..avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - I am coming back in few minutes.
Avneet - Where are you going?

Siddharth's P.O.V

If I will tell her the truth she will not let me go anywhere. I can't tell her the truth.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - I am going to washroom.
Avneet - Okay!

Siddharth goes from there. He started searching for someone. He takes a girl and said - Come with me.

Girl - What?
Siddharth - Come with me.

He compel her. She nodded her head in yes. He takes her to the pool side.

Siddharth - Now don't scream.

He again compel her. She again nodded her head in yes. He started turning into a vampire, he move towards her neck and started sucking her blood.

Meanwhile at avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I am at bar section then my phone ring. There is loud music here so I goes to pool side to attend the call. I was talking on call then my eyes fell on something. 2 people were standing there. I didn't saw their faces, I move closer to them to see their faces. And when I sees their faces I am shocked. He is siddharth feeding on a girl.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Siddharth!!

She shouted his name. Siddharth left that girl and turn towards avneet. Blood was all over his lips. Avneet was scared. She takes few steps back and then turn and sees siddharth standing in front of her.