#𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Hell. That's what had yashiro felt for a year. Yashiro had been held captives as (y/n) go rescued her underlings along with toman's members. A year, charla search for help and lucky for her, some of Ogun's underlings still alive at the south asia.

Ogun already passed away because he protect (y/n) from being attacked. As a result, his underlings became hers. A lot of people hunt Ogun's underlings making them sepearate from (y/n)'s underlings. But some of them lucky enough to be alive and decides to lend some aid toward the girl.

Right after his underlings arrive at japan, they didn't waste any second and decide to barge in the buildings without (y/n)'s orders

"We have free them!" One of the underlings shout as he successfully open the handcuff om chifuyu's wrist.

Sprinting to the building, (y/n) shout "Idiot! Run away! The building gonna collapse-

BOM-!

A bom exploded right at the bottom pillar of the building that hold the building together. All of them running toward the exit as fast as they could. "Takemichi, hold my hand!" With that, she pull takemichi and all of them save from the rumbling. Sighing, they all slumped down onto the road while wheezing, trying to catch their breath. "I'm glad"

Mikey try to approach his lover and say his thank you for saving him. But, His gaze dart toward a rumble from the collapsed building, suddenly fall from the sky and aim right to his lover "(y/n)-"

Her body had been pushed, as if time have slowed down, she saw his smiling face as the rumble hit his lower abdomen.

Silence engulfed the entire space as they watch the black haired male bleeding. "Charla! Charla! Please treat mikey! Please, anyone!" Without wasting any breath, charla rush toward her commander and remove the rumbles along with her brother and (y/n)

Tears won't stop overflowing when she watch her loved one been treated by charla. Draken and the other keep praying for their leader's safety. "Mikey..." She mumble as she lowered her gaze.

"Please don't leave me too"