Chapter 6

Dream was quite enjoying the situation. Seeing the brunette cower and blush was something he found great pleasure in, since the Athena was usually so serious and stoic. He could hear Skeppy and Sapnap snickering behind him. I guess they're kind of happy to see this guy getting embarrassed after making them lose their prey.

Dream turned his attention back to George only for his heart to skip a beat, and a familiar heat grew underneath his jeans.

The brunette had a vulnerable look on his face, his cheeks red and eyes teary. George's body was slightly shaking as the Athena batted his long eyelashes at the blonde.

Dream heard gasps from Sapnap and Skeppy, both probably shock to see such a sexy sight. Dream was starting to feel a bit possessive for some reason. He never was the over protective type. Yet here he was, planning to deck both of his friends for seeing George in this state. He suddenly had an urged to lock up the Athena where he would be his and his alone.

"Please..." The Athena begged shakily, making Dream's body tense up.

"Don't hurt me" The brunette continued, his voice sounding like a sweet melody to the Hermes' ears.

Dream felt his body sag. He backed up and so did Sapnap and Skeppy, giving George enough space to make a break for it. The trio continued to watched George as he disappeared down the hall.

"What the fuck was that?" Skeppy spoke up, running his hand through his dark hair.

"Dude, is it too late to switch guys?" Sapnap asked, placing a hand on Dream's shoulder.

Dream shot his friend a warning look then shrugged off his hand. The image of the brunette all flustered and begging was now seared into his memory.

I wonder if that's how he'll look like in bed, Dream thought as he bit his bottom lip. You will be mine Athena.

Meanwhile, George continued to run down the hall. He didn't stop until he knew for sure that the pops were far away. He then placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath. He used his powers to get out of that mess, a minute later and he would have thrown himself at the blonde.

"George!" Karl's voice catches his attention, as he sees his friends running towards him. George straightens up and gives them a forced smile. Bad then wraps him in a hug.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright, you had us worried you muffin." Bad said.

"We got cornered by Sapnap and Skeppy, and had to make our escape, but we were just coming back for you. We were worried that they might have tried something." Karl explained frantically.

George smiled warmly at his friends, "Don't worry, I managed to escape their grasps. Now, why don't you guys show me where this café is."

The two others smiled and led him out of the building to enjoy a good cup of coffee.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Dream laid on his bed, staring at George's photos. He decided to do a bit of stalking online, but only found a few results. With a sigh, he placed his phone down and closed his eyes. Instantly, the image of George's flush face popped up in his head.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Okay...
SMUT!!!
(Jerking off is SMUT right? IDK, I'll just put it as SMUT)
Skip if you want

Italics will be his imagination

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Dream could feel his growing erection press up against his pants, and reached down to free himself. He groaned at the contact, and slowly started to stoke himself at an even pace. The Hermes let his mind wonder to what would happen when he would finally have George.

George panting hard on his bed, his face flushed and lips swollen from all the kissing they did beforehand. Dream would slowly take off his clothes and George would do the same with his, as their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

"Dream..." George breathed out, his tone practically begging for more contact.

Dream started to stroke his leaking member a bit faster, his breathing becoming more heavy.

George moans out as Dream enters him, and the two move to an unknown rhythm.

Dream timed his strokes to his thrust in his imagination. He could practically hear the Athena crying out in pleasure. Dream felt his climax getting closer, and after a few more strokes he releases into his hand.

He stays on his bed for a while, panting before cleaning up the mess that he made.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

It is over

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"What the fuck," Dream breathed out as he flopped onto his bed.

Dream was surprised that this little Athena had such an effect over him. He had never felt this way about anyone before. Previous relationships were all flings, yet now for the first time Dream was feeling an overwhelming desire for the Athena.

As he drifted to sleep his thoughts were only filled with one person, and oh how he longed to see the brunette tomorrow.