Chapter 18

!!!WARNING!!!

Smut

Read at your own risk

And you are very free to skip

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

George was on his bed yet again, kneeling with his ass in the air and his head pressed against his pillow.

He was rubbing his erection through his shorts, hoping to ease his throbbing cock.

I need more, he dug his hand into his shorts then wrapped it around his growing erection. He buried his face into his pillow to muffle his moans.

It's still not enough, George thought, before reaching for his bedside drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube. After applying some to his fingers, he entered two into his hole while he stroke himself with his other hand.

He jerked when he heard the door to his room open.

"Having fun without me? Now that's just mean baby..." Dream said with a smirk, before making his way to the bed.

George flipped onto his back, and Dream settled himself between George's legs before bending down to kiss him.

George moaned into the kiss and pushed his tongue out, begging to enter. Dream smiled and opened his mouth, letting out a low hum as their tongues danced around each other.

The blonde then reached down to free George from his shirt, and the brunette did the same for him. They broke their kiss to stare into each others eyes, before Dream's hand trailed down to George's bulge. The latter groaned as the blonde palmed over his erection.

"It looks painful baby...do you want me to help you out?" Dream asked in a smug tone.

George blushed and nodded, not trusting his voice to answer.

"Okay then," Dream said giving George a peck on the lips before trailing kisses down his chest. He slowly pulled off George's shorts, and kissed his inner thighs as he went.

He then went back to kissing the brunette as he took off his own pants, and soon they were both naked and breathing hard.

"Dream..." George begged, gripping the blonde's hair and guiding the Hermes/Zeus downward towards his throbbing member.

Dream gave it a lick making George buck his hips. Dream smiled and pulled away, and the latter gave him a frustrated look.

The Zeus then leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Don't think that I forgot that you were about to play without me..."

George gulped, "I'm sorry," he whined.

"Sorry is not gonna cut it baby. I think you need a reminder on what happens when you leave me out of the fun."

George whimpered when Dream got off the bed and started searching for a few things in the drawers. He then turned and smiled innocently at George while holding up a pair of handcuffs in his hand.

The Aphrodite inhaled sharply as Dream walked back to the bed and loomed over him.

"You know what to do baby," he said. George hesitantly lifted his hands above his head, and the Hermes leaned in to clasped the handcuffs onto his wrist, before attaching them to the headboard.

Dream gave George a quick kiss then heading over to the edge of the bed. The Athena strained his neck to see what the blonde was up to, and gasped when Dream pushed both his legs apart. He instinctively tried to close them, but the Zeus grunted and held them in place.

George saw Dream wrap silk ties around his ankles, and tie them to the edges of the bed.

He let out a shaky breath when the blonde kissed up his leg and his inner thighs, while purposely avoiding his throbbing member, which made the Athena/Aphrodite buck his hips in frustration.

Dream smirked and kissed George on his lips, before holding up the last piece to his punishment. George held his breath as he eyed the blindfold in Dream's hands, the blonde quickly placed it on George, then gave him another long and passionate kiss.

With his sight taken away, his other senses heightened making the brunette extremely sensitive.

Dream sensually trailed his fingers down George's chest as he broke away from their kiss. He then wrapped his hands around George's shaft and started stroking him slowly, making the latter moan.

"Dream...please..." George begged, thrusting into the blonde's hand, asking for more.

George moaned out as Dream's hand was replaced with his warm mouth, and shivers ran across his body at the sensation. He bucked trying to get his partner to go faster, which Dream happily did.

Dream removed his mouth with a pop when he felt George go stiff, and the Aphrodite felt the blonde lift up his hips and align himself with his hole.

Dream bend over to whisper into George's ear once again, "Oh George~" he cooed in a low husky voice.

George whimpered as Dream teasingly entered him, only to pull out again, "Dream~" George moaned out, "Stop teasing me already."

"You know what to say..." Dream teased as he grounded their erections together.

George hesitated, not wanting to give into Dream's demands, but when the blonde teasingly entered him again George's resolve broke.

"Please Daddy~" he begged, absolutely ashamed of himself.

And with that Dream entered him in one go, making the brunette scream out in pleasure. Dream groaned as he thrust into George, while the latter clenched down on him.

When George screamed and arched his back, Dream knew that he hit the bullseye. He repeatedly hit the spot making the brunette cry out in pleasure. After a while George came all over their chests.

Dream was not yet done though, he continued to abuse George's sweet spot, as the other shook at the over stimulation.

Dream soon came inside George then quickly freed the man from his binds. When this was done they both cuddled, trying to regulate their breathing.

The both of them were completely spent, so they shared one last lazy kiss before allowing sleep to take over.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

It's over

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

George's eyes flew open and he quickly sat up. He regretted that decision immediately when he felt dizzy from the sudden movement.

Memories of his dream came rushing back, everything from Dream calling him baby, to the handcuffs, and then him calling Dream daddy.

George rolled around his bed, screaming in embarrassment.

No, no, no, no... he repeated in his head as he got out of bed, took a cold shower, made food, then sat down in front of the TV to watch a movie while eating. Hoping it would help him forget about the dream.

It didn't work, especially when the memory of him moaning out that word kept popping up in his head.

That is definitely not happening, ever. George stated internally as he tried to focus on the show.