Chapter 30

"Dream where are we going?" George asked, getting quite bored since he couldn't exactly see the view with the blindfold on.

[AN: Yes, a blindfold]

After they left the store, they returned to George's apartment and Dream had him pack up a bag of clothes. Then Dream magically produced the blindfold, and asked George to put it on. The brunette was a bit skeptical, but eventually agreed. Right now they have been driving for what seemed like hours, and George was getting restless.

"Relax George, we're almost there." Dream said, giving George's hand a comforting squeeze.

Finally George felt the car come to a stop, and he heard Dream get out of the car and walk over to his side. He then guided George out of the car, and told him to hold still. Dream untied the blindfold, and the Athena blinked as his eyes readjusted to the light.

The brunette gasped when he saw a sharp cliff that over looked the sea, with a private beach to his right, and to his left was a field of wild flowers. At the center of the field stood a villa. George turned to look at Dream, who was fidgeting nervously while he waited for the Aphrodite to speak.

"Dream, this is too much..." George said as he took in the breathtaking view.

The blonde lets out a sigh, "You deserve this and much more George," he replied as he embraced the Aphrodite.

The both of them then took a stroll on the beach, before heading to the villa.

The villa had a small pool at the back, a jacuzzi, a large bathtub, a kitchen filled to the brim with food, and a cozy living room complete with a large flat screen TV.

"This is my family's summer home. I had some of the workers prepare this place for us this morning." He informed George as they toured around the area.

George's eyes blew open. He knew that Dream was rich, just not this rich.

Dream grabbed his hand then led him into the master's bedroom. "Come on, you'll miss the sunset!" He yelled as they quickly ran in.

The bedroom had its own bathroom and TV, not to mention a king sized bed. George turned his attention to the roof, only to realize that the part above the bed was made of glass, giving them the perfect view of the night sky.

Dream dragged him out onto the balcony, and the couple stayed in each others arms as they watch the sunset.

"George I love you," Dream whispered as he turned the brunette around, so they faced each other.

"I know it's a bit too soon to say this, but I truly believe that you're the one." he continued as he cupped George's face.

"I want us to date officially, and hopefully one day get married and start a family. If you'll have me?" Dream asked with hope in his eyes.

George felt his eyes prick with tears, as he smiled and brought their lips together. "I love you Dream, I don't know how or when it happened, but I do know now that I love you." he said.

The two beamed at each other, before they reconnected their lips in a kiss. It was sweet and gentle, till George's hands started wandering around Dream's body in a sensual manner.

The blonde smirked into their kiss, then gently grabbed the brunette's hands to still them. "Seriously? How much stamina do you have?" he asked, still smirking.

George pouted playfully, "Dream... I am a man that has been suppressing my Aphrodite urges since I hit puberty. Do you really think that I will be satisfied after only doing it twice?" he asked.