Chapter 11

"I don't know... it seemed like they were genuinely worried about us." Bad said.

After chatting with the pops for a bit longer, the Athenas' decided to head home and were currently on a call with each other.

"Bad... may I remind you that these were the same creeps that pinned us to a wall a few weeks ago." Karl pointed out.

"Yes I know that, but they might have changed..." Bad replied.

Karl let out a sigh, "What do you think George, should we welcome them with open arms?" he asked in a joking manner.

George thought for a moment. He remembered Dream chasing after him and being so possessive, which scared the living daylights out of him. Then there was the Dream now, protecting him from harm, and showing a gentle side that George never thought the Hermes had. And of course there was also that incident in the bathroom...

George face palmed and rolled around his bed, his cheeks warm from the blush. I do not want to remember that!

"George? Hello? Are you there?" Karl's voice crackled over the phone.

"Um yes," he answered, getting his embarrassment under control. "Well, I think we should observe them for a bit longer, before we decided if we can trust them."

The other Athenas agreed, then they said their goodbyes and hanged up.

George stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to overcome him. His mind started wondering over to a certain blonde Hermes, and the last thing that George could remember thinking about, was the green eyed man's smile.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Smut!!!!!

You have been warned

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

George was sitting on his bed, the room was dark, and as usual he couldn't see his partner. He felt soft kisses being peppered all over his neck, and moaned at the sensation. The kisses slowly made its way up to his jaw, and onto his lips.

Strong hands massaged his thighs, as he slowly laid down on the bed. He gripped onto his partner's hair, and heard a small groan come out of his partner's mouth as a response. The kiss intensified as they started grinding against each other.

George could hear the zip of his pants slowly being pulled down, so he reached down and did the same for his partner. A hand gripped onto his cock, and slowly stroked him. He pulled his partner down for a kiss as he returned the favor.

After some time his partner released him, making George whine at the loss of contact until he felt a finger prodding his hole. He took in a deep breath as the man's finger slowly entered into him, stretching him out. The man added another finger, making George moan out in pleasure.

"Please..." George begged. Though he couldn't see his partner's face, he could somehow tell that they were smirking.

The man removed his fingers and aligned himself with George's hole. He pushed into him gently, and George clenched around him, still not used to the feeling. His partner grunted and stayed still for him to adjust. After a while, George gave his partner a nod, signaling that he was ready and the man started thrusting into him.

The Aphrodite screamed out when his partner hit a certain spot. He pulled the man down for a rough kiss, while the darkened figure continued his assault on George's sweet spot.

His partner pulled away a bit and stopped his movements, making George whimper in protest.

"George..." his partner breathed out.

Odd, his partner never said anything before. In fact, he has never heard his partner make a single sound, and why was the voice so familiar?

George focused his vision to find Dream looming over him. He was about to say something when the Hermes cut him off with a kiss. He then pushed them back onto the bed to continue what they started.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It is over

Let's just say that he's having a wet dream about Dream ;)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

George shot out of bed, breathing heavily. What the fuck just happened? And why is my partner suddenly Dream?

As the questions flew through his head, he peeked under his blanket to find himself still hard from the dirty dream. George checked his alarm clock to find that he still had an hour left, but he was much too scared to fall asleep again.

I guess that's enough sleep for now... George thought as he got up to start the day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"George, Help me," Bad whined as he leaned on his friend.

"Me too," Karl begged, as he leaned on George's other side.

George laughed as he took the two papers that they were holding out, and scanned them over. The three of them were taking a relaxing stroll around the campus during their lunch break.

"Ah! You guys missed a couple of steps," He said, and patiently showed them the process step by step.

"Ah I finally get it, thanks George!" Bad said cheerfully.

"You explain it so much better than the professor did," Karl pointed out, as he went through the notes that George made.

"You would have gotten it if you didn't fall asleep while he was explaining it." He pointed out smugly, then straightened up his posture.

"About that..." He continued, "What happened to you guys? Falling asleep in class is suppose to be my thing."

His two Athena friends blushed and looked away. He quirked an eyebrow at them and was about to tell them to spill, when a gang of college boys strutted over to them.

"You're the Aphrodite that everyone's talking about huh?" The guy asked.

The three friends shared annoyed looks, here we go again.

"What do you brutes want?" George stated plainly.

"Hey, chill kitty, we just want to help you out," the guy said as his gang surrounded them.

George wanted to gag so much at the pet name, but wasn't able to since he was grabbed roughly by the chin and forced to face the jerk.

"I heard that an Aphrodite's powers can go berserk if they stay abstinent for too long. Which is why I'm offering you the opportunity of a life time to spend the night at our place." the man said in a malicious tone.

"Not interested," George answered harshly, before smacking the man's hand away.

"What? Don't like leaving your friends out of the fun? Don't worry...they're invited too. After all, I need someone to keep my friends company while I take care of you." the man said, making his friends snicker behind him.

"He said he isn't interested, and neither are we," Bad responded as he grabbed onto George's hand. They had just started to walk away, when George felt a heavy hand on his shoulder.