Chapter 7

George sighed as he stood in front of his mirror to check out his outfit. Yup, this will do, he then locked his apartment door and drove to his college.

After parking, he grabbed his bag from the back seat. He had a couple of papers to submit today, and it was important that he had them all.

Once he was satisfied, he opened his car door only to drop his bag. He groaned as he saw its contents spread across the ground.

He bent down to pick his items up, and was surprised when he noticed that someone was helping him. He lifted his head to thank the person, but his smile drop when he found a grinning Skeppy holding out his papers.

"Here you go," Skeppy said cheerfully. George grabbed his papers, mumbled a thanks, and hurried away. He heard Skeppy calling after him, but he ignored the man and rushed into the building. In his hurry he accidentally tripped over someone's foot.

"Watch it nerd!" The guy yelled.

George turned to apologize, but his view was blocked by someone. His breathing hitched when he realized that it was Sapnap, and the raven head looked pissed.

The guy who yelled at George turned pale ,and quickly hurried away. Sapnap then turned to face George with a smile. He held out his hand to help the Athena up, but George ignored it and stood up by himself. Sapnap looked a bit disappointed at first, but he quickly recovered and smiled once again.

"Thank you," George whispered.

"Your welcome," Sapnap beamed, "tell me if anybody bothers you."

George looked at him in confusion, what the hell is happening?

George rushed away before the raven haired man could say anything else, and breathed a sigh of relief when he spotted the door to his first class. He hurried over only to somehow bump into a wall of muscle.

What now? George internally cried, he looked up to see a pair of green eyes staring at him.

"I was just looking for you, it must be fate." Dream said smugly.

George internally cringed and gagged at that line. His attention was snapped back to reality when the blonde leaned in closer.

"Think you can help me out with something?" Dream asked sweetly.

Now George was scared, what on earth is going on?

"Now now Dream, you're scaring the poor man." Skeppy suddenly spoke up from behind.

George turned to see both Sapnap and Skeppy walking towards them. Great, now I'm cornered, he thought. He glanced over at Dream who seemed annoyed at his two friends.

"He looks kind of cute this way though..." Sapnap pointed out, taking a step towards George.

George backed up a bit, only to bump into Dream. Shit, I forgot that he was there.

Dream wrapped an arm around George's waist, and glared at his friends. "Come on guys, we agreed that he would be mine." Dream pointed out.

George's head snapped up to look at the blonde, and his heart rate picked up. Not because he was turned on, oh no, quite the opposite. He was bloody petrified!

"What's wrong Dream? You used to have no problem sharing before." Sapnap stated, stepping even closer.

It was then that the realization of what was happening hit George. He could sense it, their arousal and possessiveness.