Chapter 2

When George arrived at his college, he quickly made his way to his classroom. He tried to avoid bumping into people, since he might subconsciously cause them to have dirty thoughts with the slightest of touches. Being an Aphrodite was tough, one had to always remain focus or risk using their powers unwillingly.

"George! Over here!" His two friends called from the back of the room, and they motioned to a vacant seat between them.

He smiled, "Hey Karl, hey Bad, did you guys finish your reports yet?" He asked as he sat down.

The two Athenas proudly flashed their papers, "Started the minute it was assigned, it's not like we have anything more interesting to do." Karl stated.

George met Karl and Badboyhalo during their first day of college. He later on discovered that Karl and Bad were roommates and childhood friends. The three of them shared similar views on a number of topics, and eventually became inseparable.

Karl was your all around fun guy, and Bad was the sweetest muffin you would ever encounter on the face of the planet.

George scanned their reports, giving a bit of suggestions on the side as they did the same for him. The trio stopped their discussion when their professor walked in. The Athenas quickly took out their notes, and turned their attention to the man in front of them.

As the lecture dragged on, George could feel his eyelids getting heavy. The lecture was boring, and he already knew the lesson since he read in advance. Combine that with his practically sleepless night due to his dirty dreams, and you've got one very tired man.

Being an Aphrodite had its perks sure, but it also had a ton of annoying things as well. They were bless with incredible beauty, and also what was considered the perfect body shape by the masses, but they also regularly had dirty dreams, they got turned on easily, and they had to always be on high alert. They could accidentally cause everyone around them to get horny, or worse, get grabbed by a creep looking for a quickie.

George tried to force his eyes to stay open, but the more he tried the heavier his eyelids got, and soon he was off in dreamland.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

SPICE!!!

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

George was lying down on his bed, breathing heavy as a man whose face was blurred, kissed his neck. Normally the person who would appear in their dreams would be their significant other, but since George didn't have anyone, it would just be a darkened figure.

George sighed as the man's kisses turned to sucks, and he gasped when the man found a sensitive spot. His partner then trailed kisses up his neck, across his chin then to his lips. He felt the man's tongue licking his bottom lip, asking for access. George opened his mouth to welcome it and moaned into their kiss. He then felt the man's hands slowly trail down his sides, towards his pants.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

It is over :)

For those of you who skipped just know that when an Aphrodite has a dirty dream, their partner in the dreams is always their S.O. Since George doesn't have one, his partner is just an obscure figure.

For now ;)

Okay, back to the story