Rosy's birthday

--Robert--

Since last week I have been looking for an opportunity to meet Sanju again. That's when Dad said that Rosy was coming for her birthday. So, I didn't hesitate to throw a party for her. I took Sanju's phone number from Sam to invite but again I also want to see and personally invite her. So I went to her house and noticed that she was going outside. I followed her and finally met in the mall. 

John and Sam said that she doesn't mingle with new people so easily but she looked free with me. I liked it. Now, tonight at the party... I can meet her again. Dad wanted to throw an extravaganza party for Rosy by inviting everyone. Of course, it's his love for his baby girl. But after knowing that Sanju feels isolated with the unknown crowd, how can I let that happen?    

I persuaded Dad saying that it was good to have this party with only our close friends considering that Rosy brought her boyfriend, Max. So that we can know more about him personally. Dad already ordered Thomas to have a background check on Max. He is college mate of Rosy. So far he seemed to be calm and simple but we need to more about him, right? In detail.

Today's party is at John's house. He is hell-bent on conducting the party and who am I to say no? I also wanted to send Ethan to fetch Sanju but dropped in at the last minute considering it would be too much obvious of my eagerness. So instead John sent his driver, Lucas. 

Taking a last look at myself in the mirror, I went down to meet everyone. It's just a party with about 15 to 20 members. Myself, Dad, Rosy, Max, John and Ash, Sam and Isa, Sanju, and few of Dad's and Rosy's friends. One after the other I greeted everyone but time and again I kept checking the door for Sanju's arrival. I still remember how incredible she felt in my arms yesterday. I can't forget the feeling. She actually felt right in there. All I want to do is hold her again and again.  

"Looks like you're waiting for someone?" Rosy mused behind me. 

"So what if I am?" I asked in return. 

Folding her arms in front of her chest, Rosy smirked, "I heard something."

I raised my brow, "What is it?"

She shrugged, "About someone."

"So what? Do you want your this brother to stay single forever?" I asked, pointing towards myself.   

"Admit that you're jealous of me." 

I huffed, "Why would I? I too can find someone very soon and will get married before you. Wait and watch."

I suddenly heard a series of laughter behind me. I turned around to find my friends laughing at me. F**k you, bastards. 

"That's Sanju, right?" Rosy said, looking over my shoulder. I immediately turned around. That's really Sanju, hugging Ash. Excuse me!! It has to be me who should be hugging her. Clad in a dark green dress which as usual covered her from head to toe she looked radiant. Unlike last time, she let her hair lose. I just want to feel them entangled with my fingers. 

"Go on," Rosy pushed me forward and my legs on their own made their way towards her. Her bright smile felt so soothing to my heart but that's not enough. Her smile should reach her eyes. They need to be lit up. 

"Sanju." I greeted her.

"Robert." She greeted back smiling, "You look so beautiful."

"Thanks. You're stunning too." She said immediately without any hesitation. I like it.