Sam's wedding

--Robert--

Later that night, Ethan informed me that Lily is the one who has appointed a person to follow Sanju and take photos. I immediately called her and she started crying as soon as I said that I knew everything about her stunts. She started reminding me about our age old relationship as if it will have an effect on me.

“I’m not saying no. I WAS attracted to you Lilly and it's been a long time and it’s over. There is nothing left between us now. Stop this bullshit.” I yelled at her, feeling frustrated.

"Robert….."

“No. Enough. Goodbye.” I hung up and turned around to find Sanju standing at the door. I smiled and moved towards her.

“She won’t react wildly, right?” She asked, uncertainly.

I smiled, “She won’t. I will talk to Rosy. She can handle Lilly.”

She nodded, “I know that you only knew very well how to tackle the situation but if there is anything that I can do, I will help.”

I nodded, “I know. I will handle it. Let’s go to bed. You look exhausted and our romantic exercise also wore you out.” She blushed.

--Sanju--

Next day, Robert suggested staying back in the room to catch up with the lost time.

“Have you told him that you love him?” Karan asked over the phone. Robert is in the room making business calls and I'm standing on the balcony, “Not yet.”

He hissed, “What are you doing then?”

I shrugged, “I don't know Karan. I want to tell him but…”

“Whom are you talking to?” Robert came from behind.

“It's Karan.” I said, turning around.

“Can I talk to him?” Robert asked and I handed him my phone.

“Hello Karan.” Robert said, taking the phone from me.

“It's just Robert. Thank you so much for taking care of Sanju when I’m away.” Robert said, placing a hand around my shoulder and tugging me close. 

Karan said something and Robert just smiled, “Let's meet up someday when we return back.” Robert said to Karan while turning towards me, asking me with his eyes. I nodded beaming at him.

“OK. I’m handing the phone over to Sanju. Bye.”

I took the phone from him and whispered, “Karan, I will talk to you later.”

“Sanju, listen……” I hung up without waiting for his reply.

“Thank you for inviting him Robert.” I said, sneaking my arms around his neck.

“Anytime, Sweetie.” He pulled my cheeks playfully. He always loved doing that. He remarks that my cheeks were so plump and soft.

“He is the only friend I have apart from you. I would love it if you both got along.” 

“Anything for you.” Saying that he hugged me.

Placing my head on his heart I called him, “Robert…..”

“Yes??”
“I need you.” I whispered. He leaned back and looked at me. I turned red. Laughing, he crashed his lips on mine. Lifting me off my feet he moved towards the bed. Soon we were lost in our bliss and met our climaxes together. I felt so lost in his arms. 

He dragged me into his arms and we stayed in silence enjoying our afterglow.

"Sweetie…" He called. I looked up and found him staring at me with those beautiful eyes which always took my breath away.