Pick Up Lines - Kate Bishop

Summary: Y/N, former widow, she's is a part of the Avengers. When Kate Bishop joined the group, Y/N developed a big crush for the archer. What will a game night will do to their friendship? Spoiler: two Russian sisters cooperated to help Y/N.

Warnings: just a little bit of heavy kissing, not too much.

Word count: 6800 words.

-

"Y/L/N, you're with me today."

"Oh great, so it'll be an easy day!"

Natasha threw a murderous glare over her shoulder at her friend, watching her lift her arms up, "don't be so sure of yourself."

"We'll see Romanoff." The two best friends sparred for over an hour, not realizing they gained an audience during this short period of time, the boys still shocked about the fact that you were the only one, apart from Yelena too, that could knock the widow out during a sparring session, none of them succeeding in this task, being always the ones sprawled on the mat with a smug Natasha watching them from above. "C'mon Romanoff, this is all you got?"

Natasha grunted and sprinted towards Y/N, the ash-blonde effortlessly dodging Natasha's hit and crouched down to sweep her off her feet, making her fall on the mat with a loud thud and a frustrated groan, "go easy on her tiger, she's still a rookie." A familiar voice yelled from the other side of the room, her accent strong than ever, putting an instant smile on the ash-blonde's face.

She got up and walked towards the approaching figure, accompanied by an unknown black haired girl, "look who's finally back, missed me Belova?"

"Not even for a second." The blonde had her signature smirk on, who broadened when her best friend opened her arms to let her in for a craved big hug. Yelena leaped into Y/N's arms and squeezed her tightly, the ash-blonde doing just the same with just as much enthusiasm.

"Well, I missed your stupid face."

"Mushy. Have you gone soft when I was away?"

"You know what? You should have stayed forever in Morocco."

"You would've missed me too much."

"Don't make me use my favorite knife Belova." The two laughed softly and bumped their shoulders together, "oh, how rude. I'm sorry, I'm-"

"Y/N Y/L/N. I know, big fan." The unknown girl interjected enthusiastically, gripping the outstretched hand the ash-blonde offered her and shaking it eagerly.

"Always a pleasure to meet a fan!" She smiled brightly at the blue eyed girl, finding really difficult to look away from her mesmerizing eyes, "and you are?"

"Oh right! I'm Kate, Kate Bishop. Hawkeye." Kate was still frantically shaking Y/N's hand, a gesture that Y/N found really cute and entertaining, with the corner of her eye catching Yelena snort softly at the funny scene playing in front of her. It seemed that the sound her best friend emitted was enough to pull Kate away from her daze, stop looking at Y/N in awe and clear her throat softly after releasing the girl's hand, smiling embarrassed.

"I'm pretty sure Hawkeye looked slightly different last time I saw him." Y/N quipped, hearing Natasha laugh beside her, not hearing her approach them. Damned spies abilities. Y/N you are a spy too. Shut up.

"Oh, I'm the other one. Some people says I'm the best archer in the world. The best of us two, but he doesn't know that." Kate whispered the last part with her hand placed beside her mouth, like it was the most important secret in the world, earning a laugh from the other three girls.

"Clint called me when I was in Morocco, she is our new recruit. We worked together on the mission. She is really good with a bow and an arrow. And she is funny too. Y/N just know that I just replaced you with her."