Bathroom Stalls - Kate Bishop (Part 2) (*)

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! By popular demand, I present to you Bathroom Stalls part 2!

Bathroom stalls, among a few other of my imagines, was one of the imagines with a highly requested part 2. You asked and fulfilled your request!

Let me know what you guys think!

Sending love ❤️

-

Summary: Kate and Y/N leave the gala to continue what they left off in the bathroom stall.

Warnings: smut 😉.

Word count: 5925 words.

-

"Go, go, go, before they catch us and force us to stay!" Kate pushed Y/N out of the bathroom and urged her on to sprint out of the ballroom to go to Kate's place and resume their fun activities. They almost made it out of the building when a voice stopped them in their tracks.

"Y/N! Kate! There you two are!" Y/N's mom spoke up not too far behind them and the two grimaced at a pair of clicking sound approaching them will force them to delay their escape for a few more minutes - hopefully -.

"We were looking for you two." Of course my mom is here too. Kate sighed loudly as she met Y/N eyes, the girl nodding at her with determination in her Y/E/C irises and the two turned around slowly to throw at their mothers big, innocent smiles.

"Mom!" The two spoke up at the same time, both hoping with all theirselves they weren't looking suspicious, even if their voices sounded warily chirpy.

"I see you are on speaking terms once again." Eleanor noticed with a small smirk and an edge the two girls noticed, both seeing in her blue eyes a mischievous glint that was very dangerous for the two girls but both decided to not dwell on it too much for their sanity.

"We made up our grudges." Kate answered shortly, wanting this conversation to be over immediately, her throbbing cunt a relentless reminder of their activities in the bathroom stall and the promise of more to come. No puns intended.

"She actually saved me once again. Chad is here." Y/N met her mom's eyes and saw her groan with a disgusted grimace on her face, causing a small snort to leave Kate's lips at the gesture, finding a lot in common with Y/N's mom distaste for Y/N's boyfriend.

"What did he do now?"

"He tried to force them back together despite Y/N rejecting him, many times." Kate explained with a firm tone, her hand itching to circle around Y/N's waist, an impending need to protect the girl beside her overcoming her.

"What did you ever see in him? I still don't know." Claire asked with a roll of her eyes and Kate resisted the urge to laugh with sweeping her eyes from her mom, to Claire, to Y/N without making proper eye contact. She was too turned on to be that brave.

"I asked myself that question a few times tonight." Y/N countered back vaguely as she subtly side-eyed Kate. In fact Y/N's action was far from subtle and both Eleanor and Clair noticed the knowing look their daughters shared and smirked inwardly at the prospect of finally seeing them happy with each other. "We actually wanted to leave and catch up a little bit. Y'know it's been eight years."

"If that's okay with you, of course." Kate quickly interjected to press their moms on to say yes and to finally put an end to this conversation as she felt her core nearly explode at the lack of stimulation and for having the girl right beside her, with her warmth and her perfume invading her senses and making her dizzy.

"Oh don't worry, go on and catch up. This event is already so boring and we still have to endure speeches from a few of our guests." Eleanor waved them off with a smile as she looked at Claire to give the two her permission.