Never Forever

"Kevin where were you last night!" I yelled as i banged my fist on the kitchen counter. Lately for the past month Kevin had been coming in late and i wasn't feeling that at all. I just simply needed to know what was up so I could bounce.

"Nani dont fucking question me. Im a grown ass motherfucking man." He brushed past me going to the room.

"I know that but have you forgot that I'm your fiancé?! I can ask where the fuck you are! Especially when you don't come home till four in the fucking morning, are fucking kidding me!"

"Nani," He had me against the wall as he leaned down and sweetly kissed my lips. unfazed that i was furious at him."I was handling business, ight." He tried kissing me again but i turned my head.

"What business." I calmly asked looking into his lying eyes.

"Why nani? If i say its business then its fucking business damn."

"Fucking business my ass! Your out there fucking other bitches I'm not stu-" Before i could finish he had punched me in my mouth and i fell to the floor. I was terrified, Kevin had never in his life put his hands on me. And before i knew it more punches where being thrown all on my petite body.

"KEVIN STOP PLEASE!" I cried. But he didn't stop. "KEVIN IM PREGNANT!"
He suddenly stopped and looked at me in disbelief. He walked into the bathroom and came back out.

"Get yo shit and take one of my cars and leave. You can keep the shit just leave." He calmly said, which made me even more frightened.

I began packing my stuff fast, Kevin left while i was packing so i took my time getting all my things.
So here i was pregnant, crying, and broken. I didn't know what i was going to do, I had no parents because they both died and i have no family here in Louisiana. I put all my stuff into the backseat and trunk of my Mercedes truck and went back inside to grab a few more things. On my way out i wrote a quick note.
I wrote:
Kevin I've never seen you like this no matter how many times we argued. I really did love you but now its over and i will carry this child. And I'm not asking you for any help, because i see you don't want it anyways. Have a nice life Kevin.
            ~Nani
I placed the engagement ring on the note and left.